Harry vs. Ludacris

Who'd You Rather?

9/11/2007 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Harry Connick Jr. is celebrating his 40th birthday today, rapper/actor Ludacris is turning the big 3-0.

0911_connick_luda_wi-1
The question is ...

A

For Gods sake!!! If a gun were pointed at my heart, and I HAD to pick one who I'd "RATHER", I would have to say pull the frickin trigger!!!!

jmo

Harry cuz I hear he's got a BIG one.

Lippy

Is that seriously the best image you could find for Harry Connick Jr? He's typically gorgeous. Way to make him look deformed.

Jenny

Luda is very hot. I don't think Harry is pretty at all. And in this picture, his jaw looks broken. lol

Luda all the way, honey. Wit his sexy ass.

Democrats are evil

This is an absolute no brainer. Connick is a talented pianist, singer and completely respectful to the entertainers who came before him and the country that he resides. In contrast, Ludacris cannot sing, he raps, he plays no instruments that I know of, and he shows complete disrespect for authority and the country that he lives in. The comparison is as different as "Black is to White". (No pun intended). This comment is about character, not about race, to all you morons that can't see past your nose.

Democrats are evil

Hmmmmm, one is a guy who sings traditional music and acts like a responsible Republican, and the other the a typical racist victim that uses profanity in his lyrics like the N word and preaches hate like 90% of all democrats. Gosh darn, I just can't decide who I prefer. One is light, one is dark, one is clean in his language, the other is down right filthy. I just don't know.

Vanessa

I can't believe we are even on this topic.

Where were you at in a few hours, 6 year's ago??????

getreal

As per usual TMZ uses the race card. Harvey Levin lose your hard on for underage girls and race WE ARE BORED OF IT! TMZ is the best get back to what you do best BUSTING CELEBRITIES!! TMZ RULES!!

sanjuro

I'd rather be Harry Potter than ludicrous.

fulger

ludacris looks like martin lawrence's skinny brother

MH

Gosh, I'm married, HC Jr. is married and choice number two is a rapper that glorifies the objectification of women. I'd rather 'not.'

I agree with whoever describes this whole "Who would you rather?" exercise as juvenile. May I add 'adolescent.' It's funny how TMZ makes fun of so many celebrities as being "trashtastic," etc. when polls like this utterly scream "trash." Maybe TMZ should stand for 'Trashy & Moronic Zone.'

Rica

Kinda looks like a race card on this one, they don't have anything in common...Try better TMZ

L.S

No question Harry....all the way

CJ

This has got to do the STUPIDEST post by TMZ in a long time. Did you randomly pick people?

eM

Thank you for this much nicer choice. The "Bill O'Reilly VS Sanjaya" poll made me nauseous and wishing instead to forever choose celibacy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments