Harry vs. Ludacris

Who'd You Rather?

9/11/2007 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While Harry Connick Jr. is celebrating his 40th birthday today, rapper/actor Ludacris is turning the big 3-0.

0911_connick_luda_wi-1
The question is ...

Reality

Harry is so smooooooooooooooth, mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Dude...that's sick!

IMHO, I would do Harry in a minute! He is so friggin hot! Plus he's from the South, so you know he would want it good for you, too!

Too bad he's married...I'd be on him!

Kate

If I was forced to pick between these two, I'd pick the one with real musical talent. Harry Connick Jr. of course. Luda has no musical talent other than stealing samples from artists and putting them together in a horrible tacky "rap" song.

jill

in case no one else noticed, the reason they are comparing these two men has nothing to do with race or looks or anything other than the fact that they are both sharing the same birthday!! wow... cant believe how many people out there are so ready to use the "race card"! pathetic!

Kat

They are both sexy to me! Luda has a great smile and beautiful skin.

still waiting 4 u

harry of course! i've been waiting 4 20 years.

Sara Rummell

Aww, come on, to be fair: that's a really bad picture of Harry Connick Jr. He looks like he just got done filming Copycats 2 and threw on a penguin suit. I think in real life he's super sexy, and he's got that kind of voice that just makes ya go "Mmmm". Ludacris, well... he just always looks like an idiot. They should have cast him instead of Eddie Murphy as Norbit.

Conscious

I'll do who ever has the lastest package, I like to be satisfied not drooled on so the answer is obvious LUDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ

LUDACRIS! Harry seems like a selfish lover to me, I think Ludacris would take pride in making a woman feel good...

Ludacris is an accomplished actor who has recieved nods for his skill. He is a member of the outstanding Crash cast. Two films he has performed in won Oscars - Crash and Hustle & Flow. Films generally do not win Oscars unless the entire Cast works at peak performance.

He has also received one of many future Grammy's.

I think he is a fierce talent.

meja07

Luda of course, hands down. Us latinas love the chocolate, vanilla men do nothing for me.

Mia

Happy Birthday Virgos Everywhere!!! Mine was August 31st.

Mia

TMZ the TV show is a keeper. How was Dannielynn's 1st Virgo Birthday? Full report please.

NatTurner

OK Harveystein, we get the point. So far you are 40 for 40 when putting a white personality up against a black one on your site. It's too obvious now. Give it a rest Schindler. We know, we know. More white folks that come to your site support white personalities.

D 2 Izz L

Talent, no talent.....talent, no talent.....hmmmmmmm tough choice.

Trevor Tomei

I would just love to hang with Harry in Bourbon and the french quarter just talking about music and the city, on a cool cloudy day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments