Zahara & Ange -- Girls' Day Out

9/11/2007 2:01 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt got a little one-on-one time with her hot mama today -- and Miss Z couldn't have looked happier!

TMZ cameras spotted Angie dropping off Maddox at his posh, five-star cuisine eatin' school this morning, with a subdued Zahara clinging to mom as they entered.

Moments later, with Mad in school, Z was absolutely ecstatic as photogs snapped the wildly grinning mom and daughter on a mini shopping spree at a nearby toy store. It didn't look like Zahara got any new toys, but she almost left the store with a shiner after an umbrella wielding pedestrian nearly crashed into them.

Judy

It would be nice to see her with her biological child once in a while. The baby she gave birth too remember her?

annab

ZAHARA CAN'T WALK AND SHILOH IS WHERE???????????

Nicole

Angie,
Be my mom, pleeeeeeeeeeze!

James

Are you 18 years and older ?
Want to work from home ?
Email me at askjamescnow@yahoo.com to find out how to make $6000 a month !

just me

for d.michelle
"her hair is never going to crow if its not combed". how rediculous. hair grows from the root out. what happens once the hair is past the scalp does not affect the growth of new hair. you must be one of those who think that getting your hair trimmed will make it grow faster. please dont give advice on a subject you dont have a clear knowledge of.

LilMsAntiParis

Lmao I think Zahara is ADORABLE in this picture. I've never really seen her smiling either. And I agree with the few people who are standing up for Angelina on here. This was supposed to be one of the more positive things that TMZ writes about and you people just HAVE to make it into something negative. A picture of a mother out with her child shopping? How is that bad? You think she's going to lug ALL of those kids around at the same time all the time? I'm sure they all get their attention! I HAVE seen pictures of Shiloh with both of her parents and she's a beautiful little girl along with all of the rest of their kids. What just because she's not in every picture with them means that they don't love her? Get over it, seriously. I think Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are model parents and deserve all the praise they get for what they have done. What other celebrities do you see adopting kids from all over the world like that?? They're giving these kids a chance to have the amazing life that they deserve and wouldn't have had if they had stayed where they were. Why can't you people just see that? Leave them be and give them some credit for doing something that YOU most likely wouldn't have. These people don't care about race, money, status or any of that junk. They care about helping people, others could learn from them. They're celebrities ans they're gonna get their pictures snapped hundreds of times a day probably for the rest of their lives, it's not their fault. If you were a celeb you'd go through the same thing. Lay off.

Julia

27. 22.
I WISH THE WOMAN WITH THE UMBRELLA WOULD HAVE RAN HER SCRAWNY ASS OVER.

SHE DIDN'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE OR SAY "EXCUSE ME". WHAT A C___NT.

Posted at 2:26PM on Sep 11th 2007 by Tya

Man, can you imagine the horrible toxic waste that would emanate from Jolie if somebody stuck a pin (or umbrella) in her? They would have to evacuate NYC for months.

Posted at 2:35PM on Sep 11th 2007 by blabs

YOU ARE FUNNY!!! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH.

D.Michelle

I am disappointed if Jolie did label her childs hair "wild"...is that the new politically correct term for nappy?

Not pleased...

stellsez

I'd smile too if Brad was my Daddy!

expygirl

I wish the lady with the umbrella would of hit her with it.

TMT

Why are these children always carried around like some miniature puppies? Can't they walk? Maddox is the only one walking.

Karmen

So she gets in the car for sec, and then pops right back out for a photo op? Wonda what she promised Z if she smiled pretty for mommie-dearest so thethe papz could get a shot like the one with Brad last week?

AND how come she's-no-Angel-ina is wear an trench coat and Baby Z has just a short sleeved T?

Scott

Why does anyone care what these people are up to. Doesn't anyone have a life of their own. Obviously not!

mrogi

Oprah should adopt Zahara.

Leonor

That smile of Zahara's is so cute! I guess she was dropping Mad off at school?

As for people asking where the others are at, I have 3 siblings too. My parents didn't always take all of us out at once. So I'm not really seeing a big deal here. It's important that they go out as a family, but young kids need alone time with their parents too. I didn't see anyone jumping down Brad's throat when he took Z to the park and on a carriage ride alone.