Adam Levine -- Hard Up for Cash?

9/12/2007 9:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine must not be reaping the benefits of their new album just yet -- he doesn't even have enough money to pay the valet!

TMZ spotted the tatted up rocker outside Magnolia last night, where he had to take the wallet from his female companion to get money for a tip! Who bought dinner?!

Wes

dana

Ok TMZ that is just stupid. A lot of men give their wallets to their girl to put in their purse so that they don't have the wallet budge in the back...you really are stretching things this day to find content for your HORRIBLE train wreck of a TV Show. Anyone else watch this? I tried two nights in a row and it is so terrible, Brittney danced like janet Jackson compared to this show..

Mark

He's spending his money on hair products and tattoos, obviously.

Though, he is looking particularly buff.
I'd give him some money.

Ricky Ticky Tock

That dude has more money than I'll ever see in my lifetime. Regardless to say, not buying it!

Marie

ARRG i sooo know how that feels, i mean you go out wirh a famous muscian and you end up paying most of the cab fair "ow my wallet is on the tour bus, i pay you back, promise" whatever. she does look really skanky though maybe shes a prozzie lol

Michelle_Jersey

Come on, give the guy a break. I use my debit card to pay for everything and rarely carry cash. I've run into the same problem a couple of times myself. Your so use to pulling out that piece of plastic that you don't realize that might need a couple of dollars for things like tipping the valet or even donating money outside the grocery store. Atleast he didn't stiff the poor guy. Adam is OK in my book!!!!!

Hello

I would be making a much bigger deal if he HADN'T PAID THE VALET ANYTHING, and so would TMZ. Geez.. at least the guy didn't stiff on the tip. That says a lot. Must be a slow news day to report on this.

P.S. - I agree with #3. Everywhere my husband and I go together, I carry his wallet in my purse.

Leti

Hey at least he was nice enough to leave a tip!

CELEBRITIES

This is a new era - it is okay for men to be honest about cash shortage - and for woman to help them in times of need.

A friendship means accepting the real person

Kate

Actually this guy had money before becoming famous. His mother owns Kitson boutique in LA. I'm sure he had more than enough to pay the valet but like a lot of guys gave his wallet to his date to hold. Don't bag on him...geez jealous much?

scandalous

JENNIFER LOPEZ IS PREGNANT**************************************
CONGRATULATIONS*********************************************

scandalous

JENNIFER LOPEZ IS PREGNANT**************************************
CONGRATULATIONS*********************************************

Ricky Ticky Tock

# 7

I TOTALLY AGREE!!

That's why whenever me and my lady friend are out parlaying on the town, she pays for everything!!

Like Rip Torn said in Freddy Got Fingered;

IT'S A NEW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello

Hey #11 - You sound quite PROUD that you let your girlfriend pay for everything. You realize that this MAKES YOU A LOSER. Get a job mooch

Ricky Ticky Tock

# 12

My job is to be fed mini-sandwiches and to sip merlot while my toenails are being clipped by the special young lady you're oh - so concerned about.

*lights up a blunt*

You know how pimps like me, K-Fed, and the old homie Joe Simpson do?!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments