Diddy's Other Baby Mama Speaks!

9/12/2007 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah ChapmanSarah Chapman, Sean "P. Diddy" Combs' other baby mama, spoke out for the first time. The Atlanta mother of Combs' one-year-old daughter said that she's content to be in the shadows and let Diddy's other baby mama, Kim Porter, take the spotlight.

She told Sandra Rose that she and Kim met Diddy at the same time, and that Kim knew about Sarah's pregnancy prior to also getting knocked up by the Didder. While Sarah and Diddy aren't currently together, the two remain friends. "We've always been friends. I've known him for a long time -- 13 years exactly. ... It's never been a situation where I'm trying to step on top of [Kim] or I'm trying to be in her position."

Porter, who has twins by Diddy, recently admitted to Essence magazine that she never spoke with the rap mogul about the other woman -- or baby -- in his life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Glynise

I want a payday baby toooo.

Cleopatra

Diddy,Puffy,Puff Daddy, PDiddy, or whatever he decides to call himself this week. I say is a media whore, and has a total lack of respect for women, instead of his Mom wearing those 1970's superfly outfits, she may want to talk to her son about respecting women. However I guess these dumb-ass women will keep popping out babies for him, for the money and 5mins. of notoriety. Idiots they are and so is he!

Cyrese

Why are these women so "okay" with the fact that Diddy is a big cheater? STUPID GIRLS

Dee

How can you "Stay in the shadows" and have your mug plastered on TMZ?

Shaylee

First!!!

boo booring

how many kids does diddy have??

lelela

PIFFY IS A POOR EXCUSE OF A MAN!

Two women pregnant at the same time. Kim is the biggest idiot walking, she's a GOLDDIGGER sleep with rich men to have kids and then collect payment. Guess Al. B Sure wasn't paying enough so she had Piffy kids.

Kim did dirt to Misa and now she's looking like the TRICK Chick!

boo booring

how many kids does diddy have??

hemi

Kim porter is getting like $12,000 a month in support from diddy why would she even care about another woman. All of the celebrities live this way it is there norm, why should we judge.

up in shiz

how many baby momma's thats 3 then right now how many kids 5?
please someone put me own

Goldenlady

Why does this idiot not use protection and what is wrong with women that they don't protect themselves? I don't care how much money he has, it's not worth it.

Emma007

diddy is a manwhore :D

Emma007

diddy is a manwhore :D

Desiree

Cyrese, these pathetic women are "OK" with these cheaters because they are getting enough money to BE "OK." It's a completely different world these bimbo grifters live in, and getting pregnant is just a means to an end, with the end being money, money, and more money.

Oh Please

I like how Kim Porter was all like "I had to pack and get out while he was gone. Do you think he would have let me leave?" Oh please, he would have said don't let the door knob hitcha where the good Lord splitcha, honey. If you want to be with a man like Piddy, you had better find a therapist and take a good look at what the hell is wrong with yourself to degrade and demean yourself that way. I mean, if it wears a collar, barks and pees with it's leg up..........................it's a dog.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments