Jayden James Makes It to One

9/12/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and Jayden JamesSomebody wake up Britney and tell her that her youngest son, Jayden James, is one today. Ding dang!

In his short life so far, Jayden has witnessed mama Britney's divorce, her infamous head shaving, two stints in rehab, an umbrella attack, endless bad outfits and one career-ending VMA performance. Happy birthday, baby!

May this year be even better than the last!

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

AJ

That's not funny! How can you sit there and write something mean like this? That's so Cold and Low, TMZ! Why aren't you guys shut-down yet?
Britney should sue for you making fun of her kids! TMZ sucks!

Samilee

Omg just leave Britney ALONE! Nobody is perfect and you can tell she clearly loves her kids regardless of what she does in her life.

ACE

Hmmph.. I remeber before I was 18 watching your videos on tv thinking to myself, wow not only does she have a grea

ACE

Hmphh.. I remember before I was 18 watching your videos and thinking to myself wow not only does she have a awsome figure but a sexy mind. I was watching the real world and I noticed that gurl you stared in that movie with and I thought to myself she must be trying to keep her image when really shes worst off than you. She probably feel's that her appearnece and ego are more important than the sun. Well anyway somewhere along the way your state of mind changed, you let somebody crawl into your head. Maybe you just think that there is not one single person in the world that thinks the way you do and that people could care less for one another they just care about their image. MMM.. I love every person their just idotic for thinking they have it figured out. Ill tell u something I am the one person in the world that has it figured out. Get your head straight. Scincerely: ACE

ACE

The Door to Hell
As I started to turn the door knob a sudden chill dashed up my spine. I admitted it to myself I was scared but more interested than I was scared, so I continued to turn the knob slowly until it stopped. I was ready I had to know what lied behind that door, whether it meant losing my job or not there was just something about that door it was as if someone or something was drawing me to it. I swear I had heard a noise coming form there. I took a deep breath and quickly entered the room.
When I quickly entered the room I slammed the door behind me and swung around and stuck my face in the door. I thought to myself that wasn’t so bad and begun to slowly turn around, this was it after all that waiting I would finally know why it was so important for me no to go in here. As I turned around I was astonished to gaze upon nothing… absolutely nothing. It was nothing but some boxes of old painting’s and cob webs. I sighed in relief and felt kind of dumb actually, I even kind of chuckled to myself for a moment. As I turned around to exit the room I noticed out of the corner of my eye a second door, hidden away behind some of the old boxes of paintings.
As I approached the door there it was again that same spine tingling chill, as if someone was blowing up my spine. I wasn’t afraid this time though I just had to get it out of my system and out of the way. I went up to the door and pushed the boxes aside ready to barge through the door only to notice a master lock on the door. No…. I would never get through that door now. I can’t break the lock they will definitely notice. Oh well I gave it my best. As I headed for the door all hope of getting beyond that door lost, it came to me in an instant… a key I rembered a key I had stumbled upon once in the main room slipped into part of a clock.
As I rushed out of the room and down the hallway around the corner and down the stair’s I almost tripped falling down a long flight of stairs, but I caught myself and continued racing on. I quickly got to the clock and grabbed hold of the key. I got up the stairs in no time and before I realized it I was already in front of the second door. I bitterly tried to stick the key in the hole but I was too shaky. Finally I got it in and got that lock off!
It was time, time to know what was behind that door. As I flung the door upon I had been blinded! I was stunned in amazement when I had finally been able to adjust my eyesight. It swirled in colors and bright lights like I had ever seen before. I thought it was beautiful, at first. What I had seen that day I would never forget for the rest of my life. It glowed brightly and sucked inward with what looked like flames, it looked like a black hole but with swirling flames and colors... It was like something off of movies no beyond that beyond anything you could ever imagine I soon came to realize that I couldn’t breathe my breath was stopped in the presence of the hole.
I was stunned, froze couldn’t move at all it was like a thousands hands were holding me there in place, and then in an instant I could move. I had been memorized by the hole and I wanted to know what it was. As I approached it everything just felt lighter and all the weight on my shoulders that had been put throughout my life was gone. I felt…… nothing. Nothingness soon filled me but yet, something in the back of my head whispered to me. I couldn’t resist I wanted to touch it more and more even though I knew it wasn’t smart, I ran toward and then the next thing I knew I was sucked into it.
It felt like my entire body was being ripped apart, every particle, every molecule in my body just tore apart but I was still conscious. I was then just put back together like picies of a puzzle. When I emerged on the other side I had a burning sensation in my stomach. I had vomited out blood.
When I stood I realized I wasn’t in Kansas anymore! The hole must be some type of portal it had spit me out into complete blackness. I couldn’t see anything but the portal behind it was still there. By this time I was in complete shock and had noticed I still wasn’t breathing. I was headed to go back through the portal when out of the darkness a voice muttered, who is there I shouted and a hand sprung out at me. I yelled at the top of my lungs and torches in rows on the walls lit up. The figure in front of me held a torch. It looked human but with a torn black trench coat with a hood. The man spoke with an almost high pitch voice, like an old mans voice. Hello there who might you be, when he had said those few words it had sent shivers up my sine for some reason. I think it might have been that viscous smile he had. I could see his face but not his eyes they were shadowed by the hood he was wearing.
At this point in time I didn’t know what to really think then I looked at the man again and asked where this place is and w

Treester

I just dont understand why the kids have to get dragged into this. I feel sorry for both of them. They are innocent in all of this. Happy Birthday, Jayden. May you have many many more!

AlotOfNerve

OMG! Ridiculous that TMZ is stooping this low and has
to involve these poor innocent children. Afterall, the kids
are supposed to be OFF LIMITS Harvey..... Wonder what
would the paparazzi uncover if you were STALKED 24/7
with a camera up your ass? Britney is so tired of being
stalked that she doesn't give a flip anymore and probably
does alot of this just to give you something to talk about and
take pictures of! Why can't you give it a freakin' break already
and move on to other topics. Leave the kids out of this. NO
child is responsible for their parents behavior, so come on'
TMZ, this kind of behavior is sure to kill your new TV show.
What were you like Harvey Line in your 20"s, with 2 kids and
millions of dollars to spend? Low blow guys.

MB

Beautiful little boys, but they will be scarred when they are older thanks to their loser "baby daddy" who lives off child support and an alcoholic slut mom. They won't hurt for money, but will lack any values and morals with parents like those. Sad...

H. Dixon

OMG!!! Why don't the authorities step in and do something about these darling little boys and get them out from Britney's (and Kevin's) UN-care?! Their innocent little lives are in DANGER!!! And, don't they look unhappy, folks? Especially the youngest one, Jayden! He's either looks scared to death and just about to cry, in most pictures you see -- or he IS CRYING! My heart goes out to these two sweet babies every time I see them! And it makes my skin crawl to see Britney's goofy, moronic grin on her "unaware" face! She always looks like she's "putting all of us on" and relishing the sadistic joy she gets out of it! She loves it that the Paparazzi follows her around and never stops to realize that this is putting herself, [and most importantly her baby boy's] lives in danger! THINK PRINCESS DIANA!!! It can happen!!! Let's just hope and pray that the kids aren't with her when it does!!!

She must really be mentally ill to keep doing the things she does without any thought for the safety and welfare of those baby boys! She'd make a good "WICKED STEPMOTHER"
which is what I always think when I read about the non-caring ways she has toward them! She and/or Kevin don't deserve those sweet babies! Some child welfare authorities ought to step in the middle of all this and GET THOSE BABIES AWAY FROM THOSE STUPID PEOPLE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

H. Dixon

This is for HEIDI .... do you not see that those children are in DANGER?! I'm glad that TMZ and other news media keep us informed about those babies being *IN HARM'S WAY* with the two maniacal parents that have custody over them (BUT HOULD NOT HAVE)! How can you or anyone some to Britney's defense by now?! She's a "loose cannon" and is either mentally ill (Schizophrenic or Bipolar) or just a plain goofy and unloving sociopath who doesn't CARE for anyone but herself and her own agenda for the moment! I used to work in a psychiatric hospital and I know the 'signs' to look for, and believe me, Britney's got them, in spades!!! THOSE BABY BOYS ARE IN DANGER!! MARK MY WORD!

H. Dixon

I just read my last post over and see that I need to edit it in a few 'spots' -- I'm so disturbed about these babies -- and the 'outcry' from Heidi and others in here that think they [like that stupid raving teen in the news some days ago] have to TELL US TO "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE"! Don't you see what DANGER they are put in? Did you hear what her former bodyguard said about her? Take an honest look at all the news around her, and study those photos of her with the boys!!! You might change your minds, that is if you are willing to OPEN THEM! Now, for my edited copy:
This is for HEIDI .... do you not see that those children are in DANGER?! I'm glad that TMZ and other news media keep us informed about those babies being *IN HARM'S WAY* with the two maniacal parents that have custody over them (BUT SHOULD NOT HAVE)! How can you, or anyone, come to Britney's defense by now?! She's a "loose cannon" and is either mentally ill (Schizophrenic or Bipolar) or just a plain goofy and unloving sociopath who doesn't CARE for anyone but herself and her own agenda for the moment! I used to work in a psychiatric hospital and I know the 'signs' to look for, and believe me, Britney's got them, in spades!!! THOSE BABY BOYS ARE IN DANGER!! MARK MY WORD!

LadyCeltic76

I likeTO say , I REALLY HATE THIS SITE , trust me i will never come back . I AM SO SICK HOW YOU TRASH PEOPLE , plus you never get your storys right the first time . YOU ARE BUNCH OF JERKS , you need to grow up

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16