Jayden James Makes It to One

9/12/2007 3:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears and Jayden JamesSomebody wake up Britney and tell her that her youngest son, Jayden James, is one today. Ding dang!

In his short life so far, Jayden has witnessed mama Britney's divorce, her infamous head shaving, two stints in rehab, an umbrella attack, endless bad outfits and one career-ending VMA performance. Happy birthday, baby!

May this year be even better than the last!

Joan

Jayden is one today, so I doubt he's 'witnessed' anything, and definitely didn't understand it if he did. How below the belt! Give the girl a chance to heal before you bury her.

Avn

I love Britney!! I think she's doing the best that she know how to do. She needs to get herself a new manager, a stylist and clean up her act ... but overall ... I really like her new song!

I'm still a huge fan of hers just because I feel like she needs it - geez!! I just wanna call her up and say, "Brit, you rock, but - girl - it's 2007 ... not 1999. You need to grow up! You don't have to perform in a bra and panty set anymore!!!"

Southern Girl

Leave the poor girl alone, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! My God, this is ridculas. TMZ comments are as bad as the narrow minded bloggers. It's ok Brittany, prove them all wrong girl! Happy Birthday Jayden!

Just my opinion

Happy birthday Jayden! You are such a cutie!
Hope you get lots of fun stuff for your birthday!

Have a happy one!

Twista

Isnt it interesting how in 1993 you, the media had all this broohaha claiming madonna's career was over? Fact is, when someone's career is over, it just ends, when you start writing obits, it just ripens them for a comeback.

ME

What the hell is that thing on my head?

Laura

Happy Birthday Jayden!!!! Keep your head up Britney!!! You have sooooo many fans praying for you!!!

mlb

Happy birthday Jayden, and best wishes Britney (should you happen to read this stuff. But I hope you don't because a lot of it is just mean).

Reality

Leave the kids alone. Big Bully!

diamondgirl

Poor kid...Leave the children alone!! They are innocent beautiful kids that didn't ask for any of this spotlight. Britney is obviously going through a difficult time personally and professionally. Keep her kids out of it. Common, they are babies and nobody should speak ill of their Mom to them.

Grandpapopo

Crap...I didn't know that Britney still had fans.

Why I ask?

Anyhow....TMZ keep up the good work!

Jessica

Shame on you TMZ! This is an innocent childs 1st Birthday! Is this how you people get your jollies, By marring a CHILDS birthday? You people need to leave the children out of it! Have you ever thought that his Mother's problems may have stemmed from being followed, harrassed, Etc from you people who are after the allmighty DOLLAR?! Not all of her problems, mind you, but some. I am embarassed for having even read this trash!

m

SO TIRED OF YOU PEOPLE MESSING WITH HER, LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY. DAMN WITH ALL THE PRESS (BAD) THAT YOU PUT OUT ALONG WITH THE REST OF THE MEDIA AND RADIOSTATIONS TALKING ABOUT SHE IS GONNA KILL HERSELF. I THINK THAT WOULD MAKE YOU HAPPY SO YOU COULD SELL MORE, BUT THEN HOW YOUR TUNE WOULD CHANGE ABOUT HER.
SHE IS THERE FOR HER KIDS, SHE LIKE TO GO BIG FREAKING DEAL GET OFF HER BACK ALREADY.
SHE HAS GAINED WEIGHT, SHE HAS TWO KIDS REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE LOOKS GREAT AT LEAST SHE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE JENNA, THEN YOU WOULD CALL HER A CRACK HEAD, RIGHT.
SHE WILL NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR YA'LL
BRITNEY IF YOU DO READ THIS SMUT,
RETIRE HUNNY YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO DO THAT
NONE OF THESE LOSERS DO
TAKE CARE BRIT.

Maria

I feel sorry for the kids. Unfortunately they are to young to know that there mom dresses and acts like a whore. To bad money can't buy class. I would like to know what the people in her hometown of Louisiana think of her now!!!! I bet they're so, so, so, proud of her!!! HA HA. And her parents, especially her mom, what was she thinking???? Oh, I remember----MONEY! MONEY! and more MONEY!! Let me help exploit ya Brit, them we all can git out of that there shack we all live in!!! HEE HAW YA'LL

Blah blah blah

You know neither of her young sons have witnessed any of what you say they have, they are 1 and 2 for god sake. But there you go, at the expense of the children, making stupid remarks just to get a laugh. NOT FUNNY.