Katie Holmes or k.d. Lang?

9/12/2007 12:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The third Mrs. Cruise tried to go incognito in Paris on Tuesday, by dressing like an androgynous X-Files agent! The truth is out there!

Outfitted in a Matrix- trench coat, mens Oxford shirt, pleated (!) gabardine pants, and tasseled loafers, the Scientolomom had all the style and grace of ... an '80s Wall Street investment banker! Styling by Gordon Gekko!

It's clear who wears the pants in her family!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

superchunk

not hot at all. manly and bored looking.

bored 2tears

she just looks weird, robotic, talk about a Stepford wife...

Stephanie

Really...it's not that warm in Paris right now. She is probably just trying to be comfortable while she walks around. Give her a break. She looks nice.

ivana jerchough

I'm digging it.

She looks strong and confident, unlike the demure passive arm candy she plays with Tommy-boy.

Run Katie, run far away from tom.

Michelle LL

I love that style. It's going to be all the rage for Fall.

Rosey

Flat chest and all.......what is with the soles of those man shoes? She looks about as happy as Mssssss Beckham. Out on my own, away from the Tomkat.....she should be smiling!

ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I cant believe that the best news out right now isn't up, especially since you all always talk about her. Hayden P. broke up with stephen c. , come on tmz step it up.

jed

*EVERYTIME* i see pictures of her, I cringe. I have said it before and I will say it again: My grandma looks better than she does and nanna has been dead for 10 years next Wednesday.

HAHAHA

You know the bitch is undercover tryin to expose to the world that tom crusie was the alien in the roswell fiasco!!!!! I knew ET didn't phone home he went to hollywood.

K. Jackson

I think she looks okay! I don't what the big deal is.

just me

Is it just me or does it seem like her boobs are sagging?

jed

is that a....cameltoe?

LMAO

She looks more masculine then her husband ever did.

Brenda

I would say that she had raided Tom's closet, but she'd have to push a lot of people out of the way to get to the clothes.

Hal

The only interest in that photo comes from that little black car behind her and wondering why it's parked as it is, i.e. partly on sidewalk! Where is it's bumper sticker: If you don't like the way I drive get off the sidewalk!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments