Britney: After Las Vegas -- The Inner Dialog

9/13/2007 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oh, man, I am seriously frazzazzleded and exhaustipateded. Let's face it, I'm tarrrd! I had too much fun in Larse Vegas! Gimme more gimme more -- what did nanny tell me to pick up at the groshery store? Oh my gawd! Look how cute this new Weaveholder looks! I am seriously preshified!

Gimme more gimme mmmm mmmm. Sunny day, keepin' the clouds away -- on my way -- can't thank of the rest. I think I should cover that ditty! I'll talk to Diddy about it! He's my new special friender. It's all about the Benjamins -- la la hmm. Sunny day ... um ...

um ...

...um ... Where am I? Oh yah, hot dawgs and Cheetohs for Jayden and crayons and candy cigarettes for Sean -- ding dang he's cute with them kiddie ciggies! He reminds me of K-Fart. Dang him! Hater. Sunny day ... seriously, this is the cutest pockerbook, like, ever. I could fit doggie in thar, and all my necesseries, my lollerpoppers, and -- oh yeah, and I need some Strawberry Qwik -- that stuff is soooo good. Yummerlicious! Tell me how to get how to get to... oh heckers, I think this is a nightgown. Better ask Alli. Note to self: um -- what was I just thinkin'? Nertz. Hate when that happers.

Garsh, I think I was up for three or six days in Vegas, but I seriously kicked ass! I was so ghetto fabulous on that VDA show -- even though I busted my nail, my heel broke on my hooker boots and I was a lil' bit bloated -- oh, hell, better pick up a EPT while I'm in here too. I shoulda knowed betterer when Criss asked me to hold that thing while he did a trick! Hot dawgs ... can't forgit. Sunny day -- benjamins -- la la la.

ANNOYED

the media really needs to give her a break!! it was semi-funny the first time you guys did this, not anymore!!!!!!!!

Jordan

OMG, TMZ is starting to sound more like Perez Hilton every day. I love TMZ, but seriously....whoever wrote that needs to grow up...what a waste of time.

Lighten up on Britney.

SimpleTruth

YOU PEOPLE SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE MUCH TO REPORT ABOUT. SHE IS JUST WALKING, BEING A NORMAL PERSON. WHO EVER WROTE THAT ARTICLE, NEEDS TO BE FIRED. SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS SUCK. GET A LIFE. BRITNEY'S GOT ONE!!!

Death99

Ok, I hate Twitney as much as the next person, and this article is pretty dam funny...
but I think its time to give "Ding Dang" a rest... how bout a new catch phrase.

As for Brit, wow she has panties on this time? I'm shocked.

Good God

GIVE THIAS GIRL A BREAK WILL YA! She looks great and yes she messed up but do you have to keep rubbing it in? That is bad taste.

Puhleeeeezzee

This is so old, let the girlhave some space to grow up......I'd rather read about Paris out Christina what a Biotch!!!

wewearshort-shorts

What the f**k was the point of this? She actually looks HOT in this picture. She's covered up, her ass isn't showing, etc, so knock it off already.

I hate snobs!

It may have been funny if I could even figure out what you were saying. Don't try so hard TMZ, it's become illegible. Besides, she doesn't having anything to make fun of in that picture and actually looks quite nice. This is coming from some one (moi) who really couldn't tolerate hearing about her but now that she's de-celebutized down to a human level again...I say leave her alone. She's been stomped on more than enough.

annoyed

Wow. That's hysterical. Really. I can't stop laughing. Someone help me stop. Oh my sides hurt. Oh I can't breathe.

Who writes this stuff, anyway? High school kids? Maybe "yall" need to hire some grownups to write the Inner Dialogue bits. Or maybe even drop it altogether? This is really lame, and not funny at all.

pat

TMZ, this isn't news.

I am not a Britney fan but TMZ is putting anything out there with her as sthe story line.

I better never hear from Harvey when he's replacing Larry King that he considers himself a journalist or that his site has anything to do with journalism. That he's not biased or anything.

I'll call in and let him have it.

Most of this site is nothing but fodder.

annoyed

That sound you are hearing is not laughter. It's crickets.

ssdd

Wow TMZ...a lil overboard on the comment there. You ok?

SOUTHERNSTYLE

come on ya'll give the girl a break--she looks really good in this picture

kath

this are way funny. i am laffin my ass off, like way, ok? y'all make me laff til i almost fart myself silly, ooops, i just messed m'self. later y'all. gots to jump in the pool to gets clean.

how dumb

Wow.. I can't believe a professional writer wrote that. What a waste of space. Is it easy to get a job writing for TMZ, because I sure would like one.