Eva Longoria: I Don't Like Me in Underpants

9/13/2007 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eva Longoria's posed for many provocative pictures -- just don't expect her to sign all of them!

TMZ caught Eva leaving a Clothes Off Our Back event last night, when a autograph seeker threw a picture of the "Desperate Housewife" wearing lingerie in her path. Eva signed all the photos around him but told that guy, "No, I hate those!" about the sexy pic. What would Mrs. Solis do?!

This guy was a pro though, and was ready with a less sexual substitute, which Eva eventually signed before taking off.

WHAT

I WILL SECOND THE BODY COMMENT --SHE IS ON SOME KIND OF KID LOOKING BODY ..AND SHE WELL HASNT SHE ALREADY HAD 1 DIVORCE UNDER HER BELT --TYLER BAKER (CHRISTOPHER) SHE SEEMS BEYOND SUPERFICIAL FAKE AND NOT REAL AND LOOKS LIKE A SKANK TOO ...

choppy 1

Not to be mean but I think her teeth look a little buck in a lot of photographs. Braces maybe?

WHAT

scank ...get a clue from the bautiful and talnted Marcia Cross...she is beautiful Eva is Fugly big time INSIDE AND OUT ..FAKE BITTY

Grandpapopo

And what is wrong with whores? Whores are fun!

Anyhow I think she is pretty damn hot.

lindsey

To Scott # 16 Honey you must be a youngster the way you can't spell worth beans! "bautiful"???did you mean beautiful? "tainted" did you mean talented ?stay off that crack! Eva is gorgeous and extremly talented and is richer than your sorry ass! So don't be a hater......Marcia Cross is as white as an egg...women needs to get some color on that skin. Her skin is gross to look at makes you want to wear shades with all that white ass skin. And yes i am white too but i have color. Eva and Tony rock! Stop the bashing you ugly ass haters ! I am sure you all have had pictures that you were not happy with too.

L.B.

ARE TONY AND EVA'S MARRIAGE OVER????? I HAVE SEEN HER ALL OVER BUT I DON'T SEE TONY.....EVA ALWAYS GOING PLACES NOW WITHOUT HER HUBBY..... SOMETIMES SHE'S SEEN LEAVING A NIGHT SPOT WITH A DIFFERENT GUY....I THINK THIS WOMAN IS A WHORE....I AM SURE SHE WILL BE EX MRS. PARKER SOON..... WHAT ELSE IS NEW IN HOLLYWOOD? LAND OF TILL DIVORCE DO US PART.....

P-Type

her and her beaver teeth- give her some wood to gnaw on- never thought she was pretty- bucky- bucked up face!!!!! Fug!

marlon

eva ! eva! eva! you are great !! i am waiting desperate housewifes 3 season. desperate housewifes is masterpiece!!!

Elaine_scarpato

NO TALENT

TMZ LIES?

She didn't say that! You claim she said HATE...she NEVER said that, she said "I don't like those"...why do you have to lie? Just report the truth, celebs make enough f ups without you inventing them. Was your last job the National Enquirer??

rachelhope26

What the hell is wrong with all you Eva haters. She is very beautiful and I love her on the show. She was nice enough to sign autographs at all. A lot of celebs dont even do that!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2