Kirstie Alley:

Black is Slimming!

9/13/2007 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jenny Craig must be ecstatic about the dramatic weight loss of her poster girl, Kirstie Alley. She got paid to lose weight! Paid!!

The former "Fat Actress" was seen in this little big black dress -- sashaying down the sidewalk near Macy's yesterday. "Cheers" to her spectacular new figure!

Ida Clair

I think she hurts Jenny Craig's reputation and that they should have dumped her long ago.

At the very beginning when she said she weighed 203 pounds, she was lying! 302 maybe.

I was just starting a weight loss plan at the same time and I weighed 200. She is much taller than I and she was hugely more fat.

How can Jenny Craig expect anyone to trust their plan when you can't trust the spokeswhale?

Kate

Watch...Kirstie Alley will release a statement about the photo taken at the wrong angle or accuse the photographer of doctering the photo. Kirstie: go see Tyra. I'm sure she will give you tips on how to lie to the public and deny what we see with our own eyes.

tellyouwhatithink

wow you guys are harrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Raoul

California traffic laws require any load wider than 10' must have a "wide load" sign attached. Nuff said 'bout that.

Homer

Hasn't anyone on this site ever heard of sarcasm? Ummmm I think they are making fun of the fact that she actually got paid by JC but all they go to show for it is a "fat actress" in a loose black dress.

Liz

She still looks fat! She looks fatter...and with all that cash being paid to her, she needs to visit Dr. 90210 to get some liposuction on those Auntie May arms of hers. geesh

Tangie

What a weird dress to be out shopping in!

TopDyke

I love thick women, but thats alot of thigh , maybe Jenny Craig didn't pay her enough she may be losing 1 pound per dollar lol, anyway Kristie keep up the good work I'm sure it will pay off . (if Jenny pays off)

RB

She ate Norm!

baby girl

SHE LOST WEIGHT? LOOKS LIKE SHE FOUND IT!

hora

she DID not lose weight, she looks the same to me. i think she looks even bigger b/c she did look trimmer at one point but now she's fat again

jessica

its only her butt thats big

Chelle

#15 you are right Atkins is the bomb!

the DQ

You're being facetious, right?

Stef

I wish she would stop telling everyone she is 145-150 lbs.... I am 160 and look anorexic next to this beastly woman... Be proud you lost some weight, but lets not get ridiculous Kirstie.