Tommy Lee vs. Kid Rock -- A Show is Born

9/13/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The battle is brewing between Robert "Kid Rock" Richie and Tommy "Guns" Lee, who are preparing to settle their beef in true tattooed rock star style -- with a freak show fight !
Tommy, Kid Rock, Beacher
TMZ has learned that Las Vegas impresario Jeff Beacher is promoting a fight at his Madhouse, where they will throw blows until one of them is knocked out. That sounds perfect! We're told the victor will line his egomaniacal pockets with $1 million in hard cash. Beach has even arranged for Mini Britney Spears to be the ring girl with an opening night performance! VMAs again, anyone?!

The fight will be held in the M.U.F.F (Midget Unprofessional Fighting Federation) ring. Cards and letters to Jeff Beacher.

No word yet on whether either on will take Beacher up on his, er, offer.

Teddy

My money's on Kid Rock. Much more talented, younger, less mileage.

Hell, if these guys have a beef, why not settle it in the ring and profit in the process!

I'd pay to see it!

Tara

I love it! What a great idea! Way to go Beacher keeping it fresh! Cant wait for the 29th! And go Tommy!

Standards are badly needed.

I like expoiting personal pain all the way to the bank.

Never say Never

Jeff Beacher always has the greatest ideas. Adding some ass-kicking to an already kickass show is brilliant!

Mickey

Beacher always has the ability to come up with ideas that I wish I had!

Boone

I'll fight both of them to get a piece of Pam!

Allison

Beacher is my fav. of the non-celeb celebs! Hes always trying so hard to stir up press! Bless his cholestoral-encrusted heart!

Monica

Beacher, Kid Rock, and Tommy Lee all rock. If they want to fight, I want to see it!!!

Allison

HA! I think they should have to wear those big oversized boxing gloves- or those big sumo suits! I would love that!! I hope Beacher can pull this!

Monica

I'll pay to see this

Monica

who wouldn't want to see 2 rockers scrap it out? This will be great if Beacher can make it happen!

Allison

What a great idea! I love it!

Fiddy Fan

I love feuds.... who will be the first to step up, and who will be the first to wuss out?

If Beacher pulls this off and gets these 2 in the ring it will be amazing!

Fiddy Fan

Get these 2 in the ring and I'm there. Shake it uouuup!!!!

Fiddy Fan

Beacher is the greatest showman on the strip, and if this fight goes down he'll be the greatest showman in the world!