Tommy Lee vs. Kid Rock -- A Show is Born

9/13/2007 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The battle is brewing between Robert "Kid Rock" Richie and Tommy "Guns" Lee, who are preparing to settle their beef in true tattooed rock star style -- with a freak show fight !
Tommy, Kid Rock, Beacher
TMZ has learned that Las Vegas impresario Jeff Beacher is promoting a fight at his Madhouse, where they will throw blows until one of them is knocked out. That sounds perfect! We're told the victor will line his egomaniacal pockets with $1 million in hard cash. Beach has even arranged for Mini Britney Spears to be the ring girl with an opening night performance! VMAs again, anyone?!

The fight will be held in the M.U.F.F (Midget Unprofessional Fighting Federation) ring. Cards and letters to Jeff Beacher.

No word yet on whether either on will take Beacher up on his, er, offer.

I'm There Baby

This is the best idea yet. PLEASE make this fight a reality. You'll make millions from pay per view, and we'll get to see 2 guys who genuinely hate each other duke it out.

CraponTV

Kid Rock looks like such a jealous slob. Why does he have a problem with Tommy Lee? B/c Tommy Lee has a 12 incher and gave it to Pam Anderson better than Kid Rock did.

lotsatrble2

no way is it going to happen. atleast not planned out. that takes all the fun out of it for both of them!

niceguy

Neither of these guys could even pass the physical exam necessary to conduct the bout. Can you image what kind of diseases are lurking in these two druggies' body fluids? I think I'd have to watch this from a D-I-S-T-A-N-C-E.

Ms. Giant1

So what are they gonna do with the money that they earn from this ridiculous knock down drag out... You have Tommy Lee: He's probabyl still stoned from last week
you have Kid Rock: he's probably still stoned from the smell of Pamela's PU$$!, both are idiots with no career moves left and this was definately a last straw.... get a life

Steven Millan

This would really be something if Jeff actually did this(and actually had this match),for it would bring back some much-needed life into Beacher's Madhouse,as well as literally bet he talk of the town.

Babydoll

punk rock
Forever
Hip hop
Forever
southern rock
Forever
Kid Rock
Forever (yeahhhhhhhhh!)
FOREVER!!
Gooooooo Team Kid Rock!

Crockett

I could smell the BS on this thing all the way from Fark, I bet P.T. Barnum up there will dress up a couple of little people as Rock and Lee and have them duke it out. Probably even have a LP Pam Anderson on the side yelling, "That's my baby!"

Sandy Hum

Great .... two little girls fighting.

I'd rather watch a rerun of Dynasty!!!
(Linda Evans vs. Joan Collins ... nuff said!)

Pitbull Patterson

I would rather watch Pitbull Patterson oil wrestle with the Beachers Babes!

Bubbles

Now. I'll Take Micheal Jackson, Nose Off For That Fight.............Come To Think Of It. Where Is His Nose!!!!!!

Hammer

If it happens, Tommy Lee is going to whip his ass. Kid Rock is build like a 8 year old school girl. Straight out of the singlw wife. He is going to go down like he did in Joe Dirt.

Sue

Kid rock is sooooo gay wut a loser, beacher u bring new meaning to being a man...love ya beacher!

Tew

Personally i think my 85yr old grandma has more balls than Kid Rock...
Beach you kick ass !!!

Jimme

i have my money on tommy, ay yo beacher mad props