Did OJ Rob a Guy?

Allegations of Guns Drawn

9/14/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJSources say OJ Simpson and five other men barged into a hotel room last night, and took various memorabilia once owned by Simpson -- at gunpoint!

It happened at the Palace Station Hotel last night at around 7:15. Alfred Beardsley, a memorabilia dealer, had secured various items once owned by Simpson. Beardsley has said he had the suit OJ wore the day he was acquitted of murder.

Beardsley tells TMZ he had arranged to meet with someone last night who was interested in buying the suit and other Simpson memorabilia. Beardsley says the man was actually a member of Simpson's crew. He says the men stormed the room, two of them with guns drawn.

Beardsley says the men claimed to be police officers. OJ and others demanded that Beardsley and two other men surrender their cell phones. Beardsley refused to do so. Beardsley says the group stole every piece of memorabilia in the room, including items signed by Joe Montana. They also took a case of never-released leather editions of Simpson's book, "I Want to Tell You."

Beardsley told TMZ he was uneasy about the arranged meeting and did not have the suit in the room when the six men entered.

Beardsley says he made a 911 call, and cops subsequently obtained a search warrant for the room. CSI investigators took Beardsley's phone and took DNA samples and photos of his body. Beardsley says one of the guys roughed him up.

Cops tell us Simpson was questioned but not placed in custody. There is an active robbery investigation underway.

T

Once you get away with killing 2 people you think you can get away with anything! He's probably right. Alls he needs is one juror willing to see it his way and that rat bastard will get away with this too.

clydie

The two unnamed OJ accomplices in this dastardly memorabilia stick-up have now been revealed to be Michael Vick and Pacman Jones.

Amazing

FINALLY! I hope they lock his azz up and throw away the key, same goes for the murder trial jury! I just ordered THE book only because the money goes to the Goldman family, well and to satisfy the little devil in me...hehe.

chitowngirl

This is more than sad. He's totally insane. And evidently hanging with people who are of the same criminal mind. Who would bust into a hotel room, of someone who expects you, and then rob the guy of something like sports memorabilia. If they guy is selling the suit OJ wore in court, then he must have sold it to someone. If they guy was in possession of a suit that was stolen from OJ why not call the cops ? When you think he can't sink any lower, he manages to burrow deeper.

calling it like i see it

He got away with murder the first time. He figures he is invincible. As for the person hoping the African American community stands behind him. Give me a break. Black, white, hispanic or freaking purple, the guy is a killer and an arrogant one at that. He's not just a disgrace to the African American community, he is simply a disgrace to human race period. He thinks he shouldn't be held responsible for anything he does. One thing is for sure though, in the end, we are ALL held accountable for our actions. Life is short, eternity is forever!!!!!

Steven Millan

O.J. Simpson involved in a robbery at Las Vegas' Palace Station,eh ?!

My,does karma really kick in....

Jill

How is OJ going to blame this one on "the world of Faye Resnick" also? He should have been in prison for the last 12 years.

death on a cracker

#39...they were joking... some people are just plain ol gullible!

the only thing this man is guilty of is making me laugh in the Naked Gun!

Standards are badly needed.

O.J.'s a walking rap sheet. Still no respect for the law. I guess I'll have to step in and rap
his knuckles with my yardstick.

Montell

What was that Goldman fellow doing over at Nicoles place anyway?

Bob L

I know the memorabilia dealer in this case- Alfred Beardsley. Al is a liar and a crook and he still owes me thousands of dollars for old movie memorabilia items I paid him for years ago. I wouldn't believe a word Al says.
Al latched on to OJ in the middle 1990s as a way to get his name in the media and he is still doing it. In about 2005 to 2006, Al did a year in a California prison for stalking and ignoring a restraining order filed by a California woman.
Al is a crook and OJ is a murderer- what a fine team they make.

Standards are badly needed.

O.J., I'm delighted to see that you've got your eye on a new career, but that's not the way to go, dear. I'll have to grab you by the earlobe and march you to the principle's office.

Terry

He even has his kids wrapped up in his shady dealings to hide and keep assets away from the Goldman's. What a pathetic human being but they are adults now and could disconnect from it all.
I'm tired of seeing Nicole's sister on TV whining as if those children are 12 years old.
If the Book was ok with the children when their father wrote it, it should be ok now that Goldman got a hold of it.

Pete Bogs

OJ has a "crew?" God help us all; none are safe.

Bob. My name is the same forwards and backwards

OJ scares me. Rumor has it, he's after all sorts of sports memoribilla, including this:

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments