Did OJ Rob a Guy?

Allegations of Guns Drawn

9/14/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OJSources say OJ Simpson and five other men barged into a hotel room last night, and took various memorabilia once owned by Simpson -- at gunpoint!

It happened at the Palace Station Hotel last night at around 7:15. Alfred Beardsley, a memorabilia dealer, had secured various items once owned by Simpson. Beardsley has said he had the suit OJ wore the day he was acquitted of murder.

Beardsley tells TMZ he had arranged to meet with someone last night who was interested in buying the suit and other Simpson memorabilia. Beardsley says the man was actually a member of Simpson's crew. He says the men stormed the room, two of them with guns drawn.

Beardsley says the men claimed to be police officers. OJ and others demanded that Beardsley and two other men surrender their cell phones. Beardsley refused to do so. Beardsley says the group stole every piece of memorabilia in the room, including items signed by Joe Montana. They also took a case of never-released leather editions of Simpson's book, "I Want to Tell You."

Beardsley told TMZ he was uneasy about the arranged meeting and did not have the suit in the room when the six men entered.

Beardsley says he made a 911 call, and cops subsequently obtained a search warrant for the room. CSI investigators took Beardsley's phone and took DNA samples and photos of his body. Beardsley says one of the guys roughed him up.

Cops tell us Simpson was questioned but not placed in custody. There is an active robbery investigation underway.

Seriously

JAVON is your screen name, you sound like OJ - and that ain't something to be proud of - get the smoke cleared outta yo head fool!

Rigo Arellano

You see, the glove did fit him, tight though. But it works, it was a facial gesture to the jury that he did not commite the crime of Nicole-Brown Simspson and Ron Goldman. Phooy, he has done it again, only revenge for his worthless Memorbilia. And the book "Let me Tell You", who want's to know whether he did it or not, it is worthless. This time give him a lie detecter for stealing the so called O.J. Simpson Memorbalia. If he passes give him all the Orange Juice he needs. If he fails serve him Orange Juice in Jail. The Lie Detecter wil be worth Millions. Their....like thay say "what is said is done".

martha

How ironic! The BASTARD might go to jail for robbery NOT double MURDER... I guess we should be thankful to get him any way we can. Hope he rots in jail.

WS

I hope they really nail him this time. Black, White, Purple or Orange.. that guy is no good.

Amazing

JAVON: How do you know I'm white? Being black does that require me to be be convinced that OJ is innocent? Being white does that mean I should think he's guilty?
Either way...I believe in my heart he was involved in murdering those two! Trust me it's NOT a color thing, you should meet my family, if I were racist I would be a very lonely person!

Steve

If this guy truly has OJ memorabilia....then I'm guessing this is a MAJOR PUBLICITY STUNT to gain notoriety! OJ will go free because THIS NEVER REALLY HAPPENED!
As for everyone wanting to jump to the instant conclusion that OJ is GUILTY GUILTY GUILTY.....let's remember this.....The jury found him INNOCENT! I can't wait for his true judgment day to come though........because he's going to rot in hell! No "ifs" "and" or "buts" about it!
He'll be in the company of the likes of Saddam....Adolf.....and others, just to name a few!

'Nuff said!!

HUMANE DOG PERSON

This guy will do just about anything to stay in the limelight. And since we know he will never be looked at as a great respectable guy - he has to resort to this kind of behaviour in order to get noticed. He's a cold blooded killer and we can only hope he will one day get his. Well, we don't have to hope... he will - let's just hope we get to see it. Come on Vegas police go get him! Don't let him go back to FL to hide like he has been all these years. What a CREEP he is! His family must be so proud.

Maze

Can't spell "trOJan" without "OJ"...truly one of USC's finest!

Amazing

Javon you're embarrasing yourself moron! Nobody mentioned the race card but you. You would probably defend him if you SAW him do it. Sicko!

Peter Principal

Never had a murder been so villified in american society. Do you think it is because he is a black man and he is reputed to have killed white people I wonder if he had been a white man would he be so hounded in this american society. In comparision to the crimes committed against any others in the last fifty years there has never in my recollection the hatred spewed toward This ex star whom name I will not mention. Why are so many pushing this agenda of hate and passionate polarization.

SickofallHollywoodnotalentnobodies

Ding Dang, Y'all. I think O.J. is a hunka hunka burning love.
Gimme More.....and more, O.J.

Britney

Johnnie C

You guys are such tools. You're so obsessed with the idea of some grand miscarriage of justice you look for every opportunity to express your hatred and outrage towards this man. Strangely, I'm certain there's a lot more to this story than OJ getting gangsta on some comic book guy. But seriously, LEAVE OJ ALONE!!! He's a good guy that happened to get caught up in some unfortunate situations.

ginger

Oh poor OJ! Hey man what's with you & those cell phones...you forget your gloves & favorite hunting knife? Dude can't win...

Arika

I think that this is another attempt to run OJ's name into the ground. You people at TMZ really need to find something more important to do with your time. If if was his stuff, that is the key word " HIS STUFF". Get over yourselves.

Taan

The orange producers of Florida still have open an offer to O.J. of $1 million if he'll just change his name to Snapple.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments