Halle Berry's Lovely Baby Bump

9/14/2007 12:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking pretty and preggo in turquoise, Halle Berry was shod and pregnant leaving Barefoot Cafe in L.A., blinding the world with her mesmerizing glow. TMZ asked the "X-Men" star, "Pink or blue?" -- but Ms. Berry would only deliver a smirk.

The natural beauty has a lot to smile about; Halle and model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry are having the next ridiculously gorgeous celebuspawn -- following a string of celebribabies. This baby will come out the womb looking ready to work the runway!

scandalous

THERE IS AN ARTICLE IN www.media takeout.com SAYING THAT GABRIEL IS CHEATING
WITH A BARTENDER WOMAN IN THE VILLAGE.
AND THAT THEY HAVE BEEN GOING TOGETHER FOR A WHILE.**************************
*************************************************************************************************

Ms. Giant1

#1 if he's cheating what a loser he is.. thanks for the info... Go Halle we all love you are absolutely Georgous, we never heard of him until he hooked up with you... He'll be another K-Fed, male gold digger...

Jessica

I'm so happy for Halle finding love and her dream of a family coming true. I'd hate to think that this rumor about her boyfriend is true, but I know she'll be fine without him. That's why she doesn't want to marry ever again. I wish her the best, and after everything she's been through: her abusive/neglectful father, Wesley Snipes (batterer), David Justice (cheater/batterer) and Eric Benet (cheater/liar) she finally deserves happiness.

Yaya

Please people lets not start citing media take out as a source of any credible gossip this is the same site that claims serena williams confirmed her pregnancy and also has totally false information about halles sister on it as well.

As of now im giving gabe the benefit of the doubt only he and halle know whats real and whats not so lets stop crap media take out and all those who believe its garbage posts.

They should be ashamed of themselves for posting unsubstantiated garbage especially when they know this woman is having a high risk pregnancy. shame on them

BayouWoman

Poor Halle: She's never quite sure if she wants to be Black or white -- and now she's bringing a child into the world. I hope she figures out where she fits in. We call that the "mixed nut" effect....

annab

gag!

she is such a snob, and she stopped being pretty a long time ago. beauty comes from within.

Illegiatemate Bastard

No matter how young lovely and fresh, rich or famous
she is having an illegiatemate bastard and it will always be that a BASTARD child

O J Simpson

No matter how pretty fresh or money or fame the kid is an illegiatemate bastard and will always be
a BASTARD child

who cares what my name is

To # 7 and #8,

Hey, I'm wondering if you could be bigger idiots? Both comments were rude and uncalled for.

sonic

hey domestic goddess(housewife with no job), this is an open forum. you're a self-righteous cow.

joan

I wish these photogs. would leave her alone, or, at least take her picture from a distance.
Diabetic women have a high risk for fetal complications, birth defects, improper lung development, brain and spinal deformaties to name a few. The mother can undergo insulin resistance where the body produces the extra insulin to supply the fetus, this increased production, wreaks havoc on the woman body. All the possible complications and constant monitoring a diabetic pregnant woman must under can cause much emotional and physical stress.

Please TMZ, leave Halle alone. I'm sure she has the best Doctors, but, give her some space. Don't add to the stress she's already under by chasing her around and shouting comments at her. USE A TELEPHOTO LENSE.

Nese

Numbers 6,7 and 10

Why are you so unhappy??? It's because you can't be happy for others..always putting others down to make yourselves feel better! Keep the negative comments flowing and watch on the sidelines as Halle and others pass you by. Anyone with an ounce of sense and sight can see that Halle is not only STILL a hottie, successful and seems to always have her prayers answered. Can you same the same...I think not!

Halle is one of the BEST!

Chicago

sully1

To 5, 7, and 9.

Ignoramus', morons... I'm with domestic goddess. As for you select three, especially #9, yep, its an open forum. Therefore, whether you're male of female, take a good look in the mirror, you self-righteous cow.

Nancy

For once some awesome news about a wonderful actor and person. You really don't read trash about her. She is unfortunate like alot of us ladies out there that have gotten married and divorced several times to find mister right. I believe we will see this as a lasing and loving relationship. I am extrememly happy for Halle Berry. You got it goin on girl. I love your movies and I love your style. you are one of the most beautiful and sexiest women in the world. Take care of yourself and that precious cargo. Thank God for some good news TMZ.com

Nancy

Must say one more thing folks.....Love one another whether you agree or disagree. These are our feelings good or bad and I chose to try and be good. There are lot of mixe races in this world that are just fabulous wonderful human beings. Human beings is the key word. I just love ya'll so say what you want about me, I will still love ya.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments