Lohan Will Stay Put!

9/14/2007 3:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan ain't goin' nowhere!

Despite reports that LiLo was getting ready to leave the Cirque Lodge in Utah, TMZ has learned otherwise.

A source closely connected to Lindsay says the actress will "continue her stay at the residential facility for the foreseeable future."

The "I Know Who Killed Me" star has been at the treatment facility since last month.

Glisten Garbor

She should move in permanently.

Man

Once a Pig always a Pig.................

Lenn K.

It's nice when you are not the butt of news. Take your time it's only your life we are talking about. Remember you're only 21 years old and you got the world ahead of you!!!

Karen

I say GOOD for YOU!!! Keep up the good work. Get rid of those people who USE you!!! Sorry, I "think" that would include your MOM, for NOW!!! Stick with CLEAN and SOBER people. No, they are not all good. But better for you than users!!! You Dad, has served his time. He is trying to do better, cause, he now knows better! Open your heart to him. Help one another STAY CLEAN, your life will be so beautiful! Set examples for all of these other idot rich brats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be unique, not the same as them! God has given you so much. BUT, now he is seeing you, not be GRATEFUL! What a shame! Make the CHANGE STICK and be proud of it! Tell the kids to celebrate SOBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. M

NOSCE TE IPSUM - Lindsay

You know it don't come easy -

Good Luck
Shalom Aleichem

Dr. M
MM

Nancy

The sad thing, I have seen all her movies. Spent my hard earned money $$ to do so. We make her rich....if it wasn't for her fans, she would be just another Lindsey trying to make ends meet. I can't feel sorry for people that have the world by the tail and throw it to the wind because they think they are somebody special. But we have made that happen. Personally, I will not rent, go see, or think of her any other way than she had her chance. She has shown what she is all about, when shopping and partying area all a person thinks about I feel sorry for them. There are so many other things in life, like true friends, helping one another and being honest as to who you are and what you are about. I want to leave this world thinking I have done something good in my life, I can't say that about most of these young people in hollywood thinking there are all of that. The heart and sould are what will keep us around for eternity.

Only swim in the Ocean

There is no rehab for being a racist, lying, spoiled bitch. I remember her saying,"I am Lindsay Lohan, nothing will happen to me" And those are not my pants that I am wearing and that coke was not mine. Yea Right you lying whore.

Terry

See how fast & easy we forget?
If not for a little PR reminder no one would have thought of her today.
Only fools take that for granted.

Terry

Right On Nancy, Well said

meeper

One month away does NOT cure an addiction. She needs to be there at least 6 months. Americans also need time to recuperate from her constant press coverage because of her antics. Quite frankly, I think Lohan needs psychiatric help along with the drug rehab.

Ashleigh

Great, keep her there forever! ...away from the rest of the world.

InMyHumbleOpinion

As a recovering alcoholic with 11+ years of sobriety, I am so happy to hear that Lindsay has chosen to staty in rehab longer. If she weren't making real changes to her inner self, she would have bolted the minute she was free to do so. I have real hope for her (and for Nicole Ritchie).

Now, if we can just do something about Paris and Britney...

Forexmillionaire.com (On Lohan Will Stay Put! )

I think all of Lindsay Lohan's problems and troubles can be attributed to the problem between her father and her mother.

If the parents can behave themselves, this young lady would stop misbehaving and get on with her career, without trying to self-destruct.

The parents should also seek therapy and go in for rehab too, because they are the root cause of all of Lindsay's problems.

subaru222

MY god i love Lohan let me change you please.

Stephanie S

I can tell you all that Lindsey is doing great. I see her on a regular basis and she looks great and is probably one of the sweetest people. Another thing you should never believe what is in these magazines because I know first hand that they mix all these stories up. She is really focusing on her recovery and she is doing really great.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments