OJ: I Did It!

9/14/2007 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson has told The Associated Press that he took memorabilia that belonged to him from a casino hotel, but didn't break into the room.

Simpson went on to tell the AP that he was conducting a "sting operation."

Amazing

# 33 responding to my comment # 6:
Ok how can I say this without being a bitch...well I can't! You are an idiot! Please go back and re-read my comment, this time please take your time, maybe grab a Webster or have your mom help you with this task and you will clearly see that I was being SARCASTIC meaning (you probaly don't know): jesting or mocking of a person, situation or thing.
Ok, if you have any other questions, let me know!

felixluv

WHAT A LOW-LIFE LOSER! HIS POOR KIDS MUST B SO EMBARASSED 2 HAVE A DAD LIKE THAT. HOW PATHETIC!

shelley

I hope he realizes that if he goes to prison, those who have been serving their time may not like the fact that hias money bought his way out of jail. Those who got bad sentences due to public defenders may really hate him a lot! He will not be popular there! I WANT HIM THERE!!

korn

I hope to see OJ 1 day. I would kick his ass. He deserves anything that he gets. And the Goldman's who said the book this ass wrote was disgusting are now selling it themselves. They are idiots. They care more about making money than they do about the memory of thier son. Everything OJ gets involved with turns into a mess. I hope he dies a slow painful death. The Brown family are the only ones acting like real human beings.

Cindy

To the people who are saying leave him alone, hes innocent, blah blah blah,....

can I please have some of whatever youre smoking? Reality is getting to be a little much today.

saintnico4

all i have to say is BLAGHHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAH LMAO...........what a tool

Valerie

omg lol. Sting operation? Wow. Just wow.

vikki

ARE U FREAKIN KIDDIN ME!!!!! OPPS HE DID IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! posted at 2:46 pm on sept 14 th 2007 dw

Jo Jo

STING THIS.

Countrygirl

He did NOT do it!!! We all know that OJ's weapon of choice is NOT a gun... what are you people thinking???

anny

His own sting operation???? Isn't that a job for the law, or nevermind, OJ is above the law. My sister has my Brownie pin, I'll just go with a gun a get it.

Chris

Memorabilia? Anyone that buys anything concerning OJ is a moron. The guy belongs in jail, not flaunting himself around the country, ducking from justice and committing even more crimes. Lock him up and throw away the key.

james3333

Seriously.......why is he walking the streets?

Irish

What a piece of crap! Guess he will get away with this too!

Debbie

I just heard that mark furman put the stuff in the rtoom LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments