Heard on the Town ...

9/15/2007 5:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John Rzeznik of the Goo Goo Dolls, in Hollywood, telling a friend, "Every day is a holiday when you have a ton of money and a huge d**g!"

When you have a way with words like this debonair fellow, the ladies must come-a-runnin'!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

TinaC

Hmmmm, as a Goo Goo Dolls fan, I have to consider the option that maybe he was teasing his friend, that he was talking to, about the friend having a huge d**g! Wait, that didn't sound right, but you get the idea. :)

Marie

Johnny has a very good sense of humor and it's too bad tmz didn't post the rest of the joke because I'm sure it was hysterical. At one concert he talked about that fact that people would be disappointed with his size so I don't think we should take this too seriously, it's just a joke.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Who?

George

I hope he feels that way when his huge dong catches and STD and the doctors visits use up all of the "tons of money" he has. How can we hook Paris and this guy together?

ksgirl

Are the Goo Goo even still together? With his attitude he sould probably save his ''ton of money" cause genital herpes never goes away. And that medicine is going to get expensive every month.

Radical Free Agent

Ever notice how it's only men with tiny wee-wees who discuss their size?

Erika

Now that is a turn-off.

Kat Ramone

Jeez! How many nose jobs has this guy had??? If I'm not mistaken, this band requires extra "tube sox" in thier rider...now I know why! He he...and as mentioned, I didn't know this band was still together...

Kat Ramone

Jeannette

Well... Quite frankly, I can't blame him for his attitude. MOST men think that the money is enough, and women allow them to think it... At least he knows that for MOST arm/eye candy, it takes money AND an excellent piece of beef... Kudos to him... Besides, how would we all feel if people were eavesdropping on all of OUR personal conversations, and decided to post certain out of context comments over the WWW for one and all to exploit, comment and judge?

Jeannette

Well, it's nice to know that all of my fantasies about him and his equipment could very well be true... Polish men are as notorious for their *cough cough* as Italians..... Gotta love a plump sausage...

KC

LMFAO! Great commentary TMZ. I just loooooooovvve your sarcasm:-)

sistrsharn

Johnny is really quite the smart ass and has a pretty serious girlfriend so I wouldn't take it in a conceited way.

FireEmAll

Actually he's an amazing lyricist and probably dead-on with his comments, considering the type of women he probably surrounds himself with. Besides, we've seen you in concert John. You're short and kinda chubby - so lets not get carried away there big boy.....

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

He's fugly.

Kim

Johnny Rzeznik was marginally attractive like 20 years ago. He is old enough to be my dad, and I don't want to hear about my dad's dong!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments