L.C. Debuts Clothing Line -- on Heidi's Bday!

9/15/2007 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

LCToday is the launch date for Lauren Conrad's new clothing line. Coincidentally, today is the same day as her ex-BFF Heidi Montag's birthday! Lauren's pretty business savvy -- go girl!

The hip new line is currently offered only on the web -- perhaps Spencer can order Heidi a birthday dress! Perhaps there's a discount for frenemies?!

Lauren's creativity knows no end -- her line is called, "Lauren Conrad."

Gemma

Um. I'm SO on Team L.C. but this clothing line = yawn. I've bought dresses at Target that look better than that.

SC

Congratulations & Good Luck, Lauren!
I love your new clothing line. I plan on buying the Sophia Dress! I can't wait until you have more to add to the collection.

dizzie

creativity, she named the outfits for people she knows, that is really inspiring

wildgirlwagner

I LOVE LAUREN!! You are an amzing role model for all young girls today. Good luck on your clothing line and My daughter and I will definitely support your clothing line. Heidi Montage and that girlfriend...ooopppsss...I mean boyfriend of hers are stupid, jealous LOOSERS!!! Heidi does regret she lost you as a friend...but don't waist a moment on missing her...she was clearly just a user and she will step over and on top of anyone she can to further herself.

YOU ROCK MS CONRAD!!! Good luck...

saturday

THIS GIRL IS AS DUMB AS THEY COME. HOW SAD THAT TELEVISION HAS NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER , OTHER THAN "LC" . SERIOUSLY, WHO WANTS TO PITCH IN AND BUY HER A PERSONALITY??!!??

just saying...

seriously - what is the BFD with Heidi and Lauren? An MTV fakeality show?
I just don't get it.
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daniella

So I see that Spencer is sitting @ home on his computer making snide comments. Go outside Spence,get some air. Jeez all you do is think about me, me ,meeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Lakers fan

IF YOU CANNOT AFFORD IT THEN THATS YOUR PROBLEM. STICK TO A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN AFFORD . GOOWILL OR A THIFT STORE. FUGLYS!!!

saturday

Sounds Like Lauren Conrad Is posing as KENYA....pretty harsh, about the FUGLYS and the thrift store remarks !!!

KENYA (or should I say LAUREN)...K-A-R-M-A

anniemal

That is amazing timing on Lauren's part. The line is a nice start. Let's be honest here, the only thing Heidi can come up with is "Team Heidi" T's. At least Lauren has talent and maturity on her side.

Aine

You Guys: View the site. Designs are both nice (well I like them) and simple! Half are available practically idenitically in major sewing pattern books (i.e. McCalls, Butterick, Simplicity, Vogue).

The others would take a bit of tweaking from someone more advanced, but even when they weren't passing down knitting, sewing skills were still popular. Parents or grandparents or an aunt or something; invest in a little help and make yourself (preferably with a natural, breathable fibre content) for a fraction of the cost!

I love that short "kimono" thing -- I'm thinking of calling a friend over soon to "guess-and-measure." (Start with cheap on-sale muslin to figure out if your numbering ideas will work. You can dye it later if it Does turn out, and it doesn't always look so cheap.)

Lakers fan

#26. I GUESS YOU ARE ONE OF THE UNDERPRIVELAGE WHO SHOPS AT GOODWILL. OH! WELL. LIFE A B**** HUH!

Out Of The Loop

Maybe I missed it, but just who is Lauren Conrad???

ksgirl

I love the Jillian dress! I do feel sorry for Heidi though. Spencer has her so brainwashed. After Spencer leaves her, and he will, I hope Lauren can be the bigger person and be there for Heidi...cause Heidi will need a friend.

Steve Cross

Wildgirlwagner you are typical of everything that is wrong with parenting in America. Grow up and teach your daughter something decent rather than getting involved with a stupid little girlie disagreement on televison and then in your maturity you take sides. You might think about staying home and learn how to spell and use your grammar. That is not the way to spell "waist" for the context that you use it in. Why should you care, in your dreams your daughter will grow up to be a big star like the two girls you are so concerned about. Did you go to the Dina Lohan school of parenting??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments