Cops

Have O.J. in Palm of Hand

9/16/2007 3:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

CNN is reporting that Simpson was arrested at the Palms Hotel in his room. Also reported -- cops have found the weapons. Alfred Beardsley, a sports memorabilia dealer, says Simpson and his posse came into his hotel room -- Thursday night with guns drawn -- and took various personal items of Simpson's that Beardsley had acquired.

Beardsley told TMZ two men pulled guns on him during the alleged robbery. According to reports cops have seized two guns.

Story developing ...

oj simpson

I LOST MY GLOVE, ANYONE SEEN IT?

ELI

The jury in this case should not be told about the other incident or it will prejudice them.

Kadeene

OJ..you are such a idiot!
i wonder what your children really think of you? Well..after this stupid stint of yours...
Your 60 yrs old......Its time you grew up!
its time for you to be behind the bars..like you should been all those years ago!

Britney loves OJ

GREAT, now that all the white people seem to be happy maybe we can end the war in Iraq!

OJ is a Fool

Unbelievable ... Talk about a trouble magnet.

Great job TMZ. So was Mark Furham in Vegas too? I can just hear OJ now. "I was framed". Its a long time in coming but hopefully a Nevada crowbar hotel is in his future.

As we said on our site, "It really looks like what happens in Vegas, really does stay in Vegas … including OJ Simpson's arrested butt."

I guess this trumps his theft of cable.

Ihma Khunt

YES! YES! YES!!!!!!!!!! I hope he gets it up the --- in jail!!!!!! UBBET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HUMANE DOG PERSON

GOSH let's pray they can get something on him that STICKS and he will be punished. We'll take anything we can get considering what he got away with. He is so hated by so many people - what a yuck. Maybe he will be in the cell next to Michael Vick. HATE THIS MAN and his smirky ugly face. Someone please find those stupid jurors and ask them what they think of their hero now.

Bratton is going to jail

I wonder who is going to defend OJ? Geragos? Allred?

Mark Geragos, Gloria Allred, William Bratton your hands are covered with blood.
First Nicole, then Laci. Who's next? You need to confess.

Fox News, you are not going to be able to cover this up. Rupert Murdoch take your lies elsewhere.

Pellicano rats everybody off.

mrmnmikey

If the suit don't fit you must acuite

MissS

There once was a guy named Juice,
Who murdered and then got loose,
So he picked up a gun,
Went to Vegas for fun, and tightened his very own noose.

Jessie

I just can't believe O.J. Simpson would be involved in this kind of thing. I mean, c'mon people! It's O.J. SIMPSON! The Heisman Trophy-winning running back! It seems really unlikely that he'd sully his good name like this. I mean, I could understand if it were something minor like double-homocide, but seriously...robbery? No way.

Momplus5

Well..maybe just maybe the police can keep him in jail this time?!

just me

"Sting" operation = conspiracy! Conviction on that one is a slam dunk thanks to OJ's own big mouth.

Bratton is going to jail

II?I+?I?I+?I????III7?$MNNDMMI===?IZZZOZO7?++?ZDMNMMMMMMMMNM$I7$$$7777IIII$7M
????????++I?????IIII?7MMMNMMNMMNDZI??I7$8NMMMNNMMMMMMMMMNNNII7$$77777III??IM
??++?++?+?????IIIIII?IMNMNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNMNDI777$77777IIII?IM
??++???+???????IIII?+?NMMMMNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNMMNN8?II$$77777III???M
?++?++++?++++???I????+$MNNMNNNNNNNNMMMMMNNNNNNMMMMNNNNNNMNZ?I777777III7I???M
?+?+??+?++++???????+++IMNNNNMMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNM7?II777777IIII??+M
++?++??++++??????+???++NMMNNNNNNNNNNMNNNNNNMNNNNNNNNNNNDDN???III77III??II??M ...
+?++?+?++++++???++I??++8MNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNNDDNII?II777IIII?II??M+?~
+??+++=?++=+??????I++?=$MMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDNDDDDM$I??IIIIIIIII?II??M.~
?++++++==+++??++??+??+=7MNDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDNI??I?II?II??????I?M~ :.
?+=?++=++++??+??????++?IMNDDDDDDDDDDDD8DDDDDDNDDDDDDDDNDO?+????I?I?I?????IIM,,.
?+=?+=++++?+??+????+?++INNNDDDDDD8888DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDN7+??+?IIIIII??????IM??:.
=+++$7=+==+++?+??+???++IMNN8D8DDDDDD8DDDD888DD88DDDDDDDN?++??????+???+?+?IIM..:
++++==+I$I??+?++?????++?NNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD8DDDDDDDDDDDDN++????????+?I??+++?M,,:
++++++++++=++??+??????++NMDNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZ++?+????+??+??+=++7M??~.
==++?++++++=?++?+?I?+?++DNNDDDDDDDDD8DDDDDDD

+++=++?+??+7NDNNNNNNNNNDDDDDI??II???IM .
+?=+++???++INDDD88DDDDDDDDDN+??III???M?.
++=II??+??+?NDDDDDDDDDDDDDDN+??????++M,
=++++=+????+NDDDDDDDDDDDDDD7?????++$IM+
+++++++?+?++MNDDDDDDDDDDDDD??II+????=M,
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..

Now that Bratton's been ratted on to the Feds and they're watching his every move ....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments