The Stars Behind the Stars

9/16/2007 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who did Britney Spears' former assistant, Alli Sims, talk to when she was feeling fed up with fetching Brit-Brit's Cheetos and Starbucks? If she's a member of the Association of Celebrity Assistants, she'll probably go to this Tuesday's ACPA soiree at the Hotel Bel-Air, an annual gathering of the top 100 or so celeb assistants.

Founded in 1992, ACPA members serve high profile celebrities, politicians and train wrecks, and consider themselves the "stars behind the stars."

Don't expect a boatload of great gossip from ACPA's members: a press release for the group calls them "a tight-lipped crowd who are not only discreet but organized," reports Page Six. Oh, the stories they could tell!

Lenn K.

What do they call it, the ACPA or the real name the celebs legal slave and asskisser. They people are soooo far gone life is almost fake to them!!!

theflyprof

Yawn!

distructive sleep apnea??

i'd take that job in a minute!! and straighten out her (Brit) butt!

heather

Ding dang...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tiel feather

I wish I could be an assistant to Simon Cowell, he is gorgeous! The problems are I'm unknown on the East coast and I don't drive automobiles but I do ride in them. In order to fetch things for who you are working for, you need a vehicle or very good legs for walking long distances.

Tangie

Brit is crazy.

tiel feather

As soon as I became an assistant for Brittany, I would commit her to a rehab right away because there's something seriously wrong with the girl.

PJ

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

THAT SHOULD BE ASPCA.... LOL

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

combkmom

Britney not any where on the streets and TMZ is still trying to make money off her.Printing dumb stories about her.That is really sad

Kitty

Ugh, more Britney. Hey TMZ...........there is a WHOLE WORLD of celebrities. Let's talk about them !

amazed

Why does it the slamming always have to be on Brit when the story has to do with ALL the Celebs Assiatnats? Geesh .... this is really getting ridiculious. The main story could have been the Assistants in general ... did not have to focus only on Brit's assist. Always a dig @ her, like she is the only one who hasn't been a little carzy. Too bad nothing is said about K-fed .... oh that's right, he's so perfect. never makes a mistake. Yeah right! Just my opinion.

HAHAHA

I know I'm probably late, but it's so cheesy that they have the same handbag. How old are we???

wasted days and wasted nights

No knock on Brit or her star assistant, per se, but it seems to me that whoever designs designer handbags must have been inspired by Fred Flintstone's lunchbox.

J Doe

britney probably promised her a shot at a recording career in exchange for being her companian & assistant.

she became britards assistant and WHALLA....she suddenly has a record deal.

sitting on the sidelines

Britney - my 2cents and what EVERYBODY missed!!!! - DR. PHIL

I saw the whole thing and like everyone else... I want this girl to get her act together for her sake, for her kids and for her fans.

Last Mon. Dr. Phil was on The View and he offered on the show to help Brittney!!!!!!! I think he is THE answer she needs... if she doesn't want to go to rehab she could use this one-on-one help from Dr. Phil. He is southern and downright honest and obviously good at what he does. She should take him up on his offer and hire him as a "Life Coach" to finally get her act together to save her life, her kids and her career!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments