Kanye to Justin: I'm Still Bitter

9/17/2007 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kanye West is still pretty pissed about being snubbed at the MTV VMAs, and last night he made sure Justin Timberlake's fans knew it.

After making a surprise appearance at the Emmys, West headed over to JT's show at Staples Center in L.A. wearing the very same suit. The two then rocked an awesome rendition of "Stronger," before Kanye busted out a little freestyle flow. In the rhyme, Kanye told the crowd, "Hey yo, MTV -- I can't trust 'em."

Yeah, he cries a lot, but the guy can perform.

lol

First?

Marie

Boring... Yawnnnn....

MARSIN

what a dork

Mama

...and then Justin rolled his eyes and said, "Cry Me a River", right?

rose

Grow up Kanye! I can'y believe they let Kanye back into the VMAS this year after the little fit he pitched last year. What a baby! "If I don't get my way I'm gonna cry and pitch a fit!" Real mature. I have to say Kanye wasn't the only immature brat at the VMAS this year. Tommy Lee and Kid Rock's schoolyard brawl was also pathetic.

hell with them all

I have been in the music biz for 43 years and there is no room for CRY BABIES. It does not matter to me how great a singer he or she is. Put your big boy underwear on and get over it, unless you are still in training pants.

mySTRONGopinion

Kayne get over it - What a whinner!!!!

I am Me

I am about sick and tired of Kanye West. I dont get why anyone would buy any of his music. He has no real talent. He is a cry baby and he should not have won any awards from MTV, which of course he didn;t. He says that he doesnt need MTV..Well MTV doesnt need him, but he certainly needs MTV..

What a jerk. In a year from now, people will be saying "Kanye Who?"

Never inked up!

What in the world is wrong with this "man"? Talk about an overblown ego! Where is his mother to tell him to shut up already? Because lets face it when Mama talks we listen.
Enough of the 50 & Kanye fight. BORING!

Kanye you ani't that great anyway. Your head is going to explode at this rate. Ya, better tie it down with somethin'!

ChrissySeebs

This was competely unwatchable. Please don't post poor quality video like this again. My eyes hurt.

pansprayers

Kanye West - where to begin? Who writes a song that they wrote picturing it opening the VMA's? Somene needs to teach the suburb-risin little brat how to behave in public, and to have a little humility. Or can his parent's money buy him that too?

whateveryousay

Waaaaa, Waaaaa, Waaaaa. Get over yourself.

SuziON

yeah but.... it was Justin who brought sexy back... YEAH!
what a cry baby!!

Spurs

LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My 8 year old is ten times more mature than this waste of skin. Grow up little boy.

Bill

What a spoiled brat. will this guy ever grow up? please let's boycott his music and hope that he goes away

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments