O.J.'s Alleged Robbery

Caught on Tape!

9/17/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

**WARNING: This audio contains graphic content. Listener discretion is advised.**

TMZ has obtained an audio tape of O.J. Simpson's confrontation with a sports memorabilia dealer that led to his arrest on felony robbery charges. In it, you hear someone say, "You against the motherf*****g wall."
Click to play!
The tape was recorded by Thomas Riccio, who co-owns the auction house Universal Rarities. Riccio met up with Simpson just before the confrontation at the Palace Station Casino on Thursday night.

We're told Riccio was on hand to help Simpson prove certain memorabilia being auctioned by Alfred Beardsley was ill-gotten. Riccio says he believed Simpson was going to confront Beardsley in the hotel room to give him an ultimatum -- either hand over the goods or Simpson would call the cops.

Riccio turned his Olympus digital voice recorder on before the group entered the room -- a group that included Simpson and four other men. Almost immediately, Simpson went wild, hurling profanities at Beardsley and another memorabilia dealer, Bruce Fromong.

The confrontation lasts six minutes. It is graphic and telling. Simpson is clearly the ringleader. Simpson repeatedly says, "Think you can steal my s**t and sell it?"

To hear much more of the confrontation, watch TMZ TV tonight.

We're told Riccio also recorded the police interview with Beardsley and Fromong. Riccio also claims he has audio of Beardsley and Fromong conceding they didn't have a right to the memorabilia. Riccio also says he has audio of Bruce Fromong saying he helped Simpson hide money in offshore accounts.

And there's this: Riccio's partner, Jeff Woolf, says Simpson left a message on Riccio's cellphone trying to convince him that there was no gun involved in the robbery.

Booboo

Zip, you are right - there's no doubt that our world is going down the tubes when we care more about OJ than we do about Darfur or global warming. However, many of us come to TMZ to take a break from more serious stuff. Perhaps this isn't the best place to share those views.

That said, I'm praying that OJ goes to jail for this one - and stays there! Many of the attorneys that were on his "Dream Team" years ago have passed on. Hopefully there isn't anyone around now who can get him off. I was horrified when he got off the first time and don't care to see a repeat!

Gia

Let's recap: OJ got a free pass on the murders but being the thug that he is could not stay out of trouble. Drug use, road rage, abusing his daughter and now armed robbery. That's some kind of hero you got there people.

To everyone who defended him-I am laughing my ASS off at you today!!!

D~

Debby - with all due respect - are you old enough to have even been around in the 90's when it all began? I don't think you're opinions are based on facts but purely from news clippings/blurbs in recent past.. The Goldmans don't want money!. They want to destroy the man that murdered their son, and rightfully so. Are you a mother? I'm guessing no because most of us would do no less than what the Goldman's are doing to avenge a murdered son. The justice system failed them so they've taken matters into their own hands. Only God knows what I would have done if it were my son!!!!

edgeemoey

OJ got away with murder but because of that he will be railroaded here. Is that really justice i dont think so . If we make up rules like "we couldnt get him then well get him now " is a scary thought . If i get out of a ticket today tomorrow the cops plant drugs on me is what its gonna be like if we let this slide . Just because he got away with it doesnt meen we should railroad him now . If we let the cops do that no one is safe .NO ONE!!!!

What is wrong with you TMZ

Thank Goodness at last he'll get caught for SOMETHING he did. People who do one small thing get their worlds destroyed and people like him get away with horrible things and thrive. Some world. Some life.

Cheryl

edgeemoey - no one planted drugs on him or pushed him into that hotel room with a gun. OJ is quite capable of committing felonies without any assistance from the "evil" police, ok?

If he didn't want to be "railroaded" he shouldn't have rounded up a bunch of armed thugs and went to a hotel room in Vegas to rob someone. Makes the whole "railroading" thing real easy for the cops.

JMAYBERRY55@AOL.COM

O.J. SIMPSON SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN A LETHAL INJECTION A LONG TIME AGO, IT IS A SHAME HE WAS LET GO IN THE FIRST PLACE. THE REASON HE WAS SET FREE WAS SAN. CA. WAS AFRAID OF ANOTHER RIOT AND THE JURORS VOTED TO SAVE THEIR OWN LIVES.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

I'm having a party on his "Transfer" day.

hair

when will I see the next commercial with OJ running down the casino hall, with his grouppies in tow, carrying all that loot ? He cares more about his " garbage" over the fact that someone could have gotten killed. I hope all involved in this sit in jail for a long time and think about how stupid they were to follow this fool. These people must have the IQ of a rock. If I had anything with OJ's signature on it I would burn it and I hope you would too.

Ha-y-n lite

Would O.J. be charged with kidnapping since he ordered not to let anyone leave the room?

What is wrong with you TMZ

I've quit watching TV, I read some here, and I pretty much withdrew from the world, OJ being found not guilty, and the whole world and system working the way that they do. You can't get medical coverage or help, if you don't have money you spend years in jail when a STAR spends a DAY or less for much less. One of our children, and we do not drink or use drugs, spent 4 years, as a teen treated as an adult, in a men's prison for possession ( not enough or intent to sell) and drug paraphanelia. A small bit of an illegal drug. He plead no contest and served 4 years with horrible men, when he was a teen and he'll never be the same again, and neither will any of us, his family. After all pleading no contest was HONEST, how he was raised, maybe I should have told them to lie their asses off to protect themselves.
I can't face Bush, the war, how so much of the world and society are anymore, I blank it out and just exist. I used to be such an optomist and I was an advocate for many causes. maybe I saw too much.

Confused

It's not about race. It's about wealth and class. And do you really believe that people of color consume the most public assistance? Hmmmmm. OJ bought his way out of a murder rap. Instead of wasting our breath on condemning OJ, let's condemn the justice system that let hem get away.

Confused

I hear you b2. That's exactly what I'm talking about. It just isn't right. Leave OJ alone and let's fight the legal system!

WHAT?

(false imprisonment charge) for keeping people against there will

i 4 an i

THE BIBLE SAYS AND I FOR A I AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH! O.J. ITS TIME
YOU PAY! YOU'LL BE GETTING PAID BACK 10 FOLD!
ITS ABOUT TIME YOU STINKING, NO GOOD, SORRY EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN