O.J.'s Alleged Robbery

Caught on Tape!

9/17/2007 4:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

**WARNING: This audio contains graphic content. Listener discretion is advised.**

TMZ has obtained an audio tape of O.J. Simpson's confrontation with a sports memorabilia dealer that led to his arrest on felony robbery charges. In it, you hear someone say, "You against the motherf*****g wall."
Click to play!
The tape was recorded by Thomas Riccio, who co-owns the auction house Universal Rarities. Riccio met up with Simpson just before the confrontation at the Palace Station Casino on Thursday night.

We're told Riccio was on hand to help Simpson prove certain memorabilia being auctioned by Alfred Beardsley was ill-gotten. Riccio says he believed Simpson was going to confront Beardsley in the hotel room to give him an ultimatum -- either hand over the goods or Simpson would call the cops.

Riccio turned his Olympus digital voice recorder on before the group entered the room -- a group that included Simpson and four other men. Almost immediately, Simpson went wild, hurling profanities at Beardsley and another memorabilia dealer, Bruce Fromong.

The confrontation lasts six minutes. It is graphic and telling. Simpson is clearly the ringleader. Simpson repeatedly says, "Think you can steal my s**t and sell it?"

To hear much more of the confrontation, watch TMZ TV tonight.

We're told Riccio also recorded the police interview with Beardsley and Fromong. Riccio also claims he has audio of Beardsley and Fromong conceding they didn't have a right to the memorabilia. Riccio also says he has audio of Bruce Fromong saying he helped Simpson hide money in offshore accounts.

And there's this: Riccio's partner, Jeff Woolf, says Simpson left a message on Riccio's cellphone trying to convince him that there was no gun involved in the robbery.

Trina

OJ won't do time. Watch.

Trina

Zip, on a serious note, run for office. You have fabulous ideas that the world needs to hear. **Yawn**

HANGMAN

Antiredneck ,,,,,,,, Sweetie u MUST update your intelligence level before thinking of an altercation with your superiors ,,,,,,,,,, if i want to hear from you I shall simply point to you ,,,,,,,,

kathy

OJ HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET OUT OF THIS ONE? YOU ARE A DOUBLE MURDERER WITH NO REMORSE OR CONSCIENCE. WHAT A NARCISTIS, SOCIOPATH,LIAR ! YOU SPENT YEARS DEFRAUDING THE GOLDMAN'S AND THE ENTIRE WORLD, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL PAY NOW...IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE. YOU HAVE IN ESSENCE MURDERED YOUR CHILDREN AS WELL!!! SHAME ON YOU BUT OH WAIT OJ HAS NO SHAME!!!

Oscar

This is for Honey Child; do you really think this notorious criminal is a respectable man in society? Where were you back in 1992, when he became the solo prime suspect of the crime? Well, it seems He doesn't have the money this time to spare time in jail. Even tough is just a pity case He will probably need some high profile lawyers to avert his ass in jail.

Trina

You only wish you had my credentials, hon. How much money do you make? What's your credit score? How big is that trailer you live in? On a good day, you can NEVER measure up to me. Now ... I must go to bed so I can go to my office tomorrow and manage all my white staff. Eat your heart out, love. **wink**

HANGMAN

A great amount of correctness in your last post brown ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

hopefully he is suicidal AGAIN and there is no bronco ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

V

The audiotape shows exactly what a thug O.J. Simpson really is. I hope they send him to jail for a long, long time.

Dottie654

Dear TMZ,

I realize there will always be competition among news sources to get the breaking news story. Is it all THAT important, however, to print 22 STORIES ON THE FIRST 2 PAGES ALONE???!!!

Given that the majority of people posting on these sites don't give a flying f**k about OJ and think he should have gone to jail for 2 life sentences the first time around........how about collecting these stories, sorting out the duplications and misinformation and THEN post your story.

Sheesh!! Give us ALL a break, puhleeeeze!!

Sincerely,
Dottie

bebe

Zip, do you realize that this very site is a part of the problem that you're talking about - they keep pushing entertainment down our throats so we won't pay attention to all those things you mentioned.

I'm sure you know & find it horrific that while schools are under funded, the entertainment industry is BOOMING... they never seem to have a problem funding entertainment. Look at our teens, they type in half words (ur, cuz, etc) "shorter attention spans" (keep em' dumb & dreamin)...dude I could go on all night but I'd just give myself a migraine (like the one I'm sure you have trying to get that knowledge across)

I hear what you're saying but it's really a loosing battle because we will never ever be able to touch the big fish here, and it's so much bigger than Bush, he's only a puppet...

We would have to get every single American to throw away everything that is life as we know it and revert back to the days of fish, water & bread to bring down that monster and sadly, it aint' gonna happen anytime soon.

Just be ready to hightail it outta here when it all comes down - invest in Swiss property my friend.

kathy

TMZ you rock! Love all the stuff, we can always count on you for the very best!

pukey

there's a CONSPIRACY CHARGE against him. he was the RINGLEADER.

that means it DOESN'T MATTER IF HE WAS THE ONE WITH THE GUN OR NOT.

HE STILL GETS CHARGED WITH ROBBERY WITH A GUN.

THERE ARE 7 FELONY COUNTS FILED AGAINST HIM -- HE GETS CHARGED WITH EVERYTHING.

QueMan

I wonder what type of a 'jingle' the Sour Juice's high paid lawyers will come up with this time...Mmmmm -- gun was only for fun? So you gotta let him do like in the Hertz commercials --run!! Mmmm.....digital recorder DNA was not legit -- gotta aquit!!

just me

Riccio lit Simpson's fuse, then Riccio set up a meeting with Beardsley under the guise of having a collector interested in buying the stuff, and then Riccio walks into Beardsley's room with O.J. and records the confrontation. Now Riccio releases that recording.

Does it sound like O.J. was being played for a patsy? I think so.

Here is a lesson for O.J.

married with children

I'm speachless!...Can hardly believe it, but I listened to the tape, and watched all the coverage....News is saying he is facing more than 10 years, some say 20...This is big!