Richie Shops,

Cops Called

9/17/2007 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lil' mama-to-be Nicole Richie caused serious problems outside Fred Segal on Saturday -- but this time, she didn't do anything wrong.

TMZ was in the parking lot of the Melrose Ave. shop as Richie was completely swarmed by paparazzi trying to snap pics of the preggo "Simple Lifer." As Richie shopped, the store manager called cops on the paps ... and police then tried to keep them from rushing the entrance.

The cops gave up, and Richie took off without incident. Later in the day, paparazzi spotted her again, and left an opening in the crowd for her passage. Pregnancy has its perks.

Carmen

that sucks. but must be nice to have some money in the bank!

LIZZIE

I HOPE SHE HAS A MISCARRIAGE FOR ABUSING DRUGS!! THATS WHAT SHE REALLY DESERVES!! SO I'LL PRAY FOR YOU NICOLE, I'LL PRAY THAT YOUR FETUS NEVER MAKES IT, SO IT WONT SUFFER WITH PARENTS LIKE YOU!!!

Mrs. Harvey Levin

Lizzie - what an awful thing to say! Seriously! I hope because of her drug use, her child is born normal and has a chance at life. I think you need to get yourself some serious help if you can say something like that and truly mean it. I hope you never get pregnant or have children - someone who makes comments like that doesn't deserve children themselves!

LIZZIE

YEAH YEAH WHATEVER!!! I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT, AND I DID, AND I WILL, AND I DONT CARE IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS, I'LL SAY WHAT I FEEL LIKE SAYING AINT NOBODY STOPPING ME HA HA HA HA HA = ) COME ON DONT BE MAD!! GET GLADDD

kim

What shocks me more is that the paparazzi actually wants her picture. No one cares about her. She is not a celeb. NOw I dont love Paris or Britney or Lindsay but they are paparazzi worthy at least but not NIcole. I dont knwo human being who gives a rat ass about her as far as being a "celeb"

kim

Nunya

wow lizzie, lets see. For a 12 year old, you sure have a mouth. I don't even want to comment about what you just said about Richie's baby. I would however like to comment about how stupid you just portrayed yourself, immature and uneducated- and with an address name such as "skank" tells it all. Homeschooling doesnt seem to be working out for you sweetie. And for the fact that everyone keeps trash talking Nicole, dont you think its kinda sad. The poverty on riches hate needs to stop. pathetic.

ga

Why are papparazzi interested in her, nobody else is. She must think shes sooooo important, stupid drug addict-anorexic.

Get A Life Lizzie

Lizzie just because you hate Nicole Richie doesnt mean that you get to bag her out. She is successful and happy with Joel leave them alone. How would you like it everytime you went out side your house, your car and you were surrounded by paparazzi?!? Give her a break. Nicole knows she messed up and she is trying to fix it. I hope Lizzie that the baby is born happy and healthy because it will have awesome parents. Joel, Nicole and the baby are the next Hollywood power family.

All of you should be ashamed of yourself for being negative towards another human being. What makes you better than her!?! That your not famous or that you dont do drugs?

Nicole is absolutely beautiful and this baby is helping to change her life around. Good luck Nicole and Joel. You'll make awesome parents.

By The Way 'Lizzie' you really need to grow up. Your probably a 30 something year old who has messed her life up and has nothing better to do than go on websites like this and bag out people. You need to go back to school and learn some manners. 'Lizzie' I hope you never have children and never find happiness and if you do have children I wouldn't wanna be them

Once again JOEL AND NICOLE WILL MAKE AWESOME PARENTS!!!!!!!!!

Adri

Lizzie, I know that people have negative views on Nicole from all the things she has done, but to wish that an INNOCENT child dies is just plain cruel. So leave the baby out of this, he or she didnt ask to be born and for you to say such things shows what type of person you truly are and YOUR the one people should feel sorry for, not Nicole.

LIZZIE

OMG YOU GUYS!!! I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU WERE GONNA GET BUTTHURT!! LOL BUT YAY!!!! IT WORKED.....COME ON GIRLS DONT DEFEND SOMEONE THAT DOESNT EVEN KNOW YOU EXIST!! THATS MY PERSONAL OPINION....SO BACK OFF = ) AND LET ME EXPRESS MYSELF!!! DANG GINA!! ITS JUST A COMMENT LOL LOL LOL LOL

gossipking

And why do we care , shes lionels adopted daughter, she has not done 1 thing in life ever!.. why do we care about her?..I liked the bitchy comments, they were more interesting..lol...

Kirstie

lizzie and gossipking
u both are lame as bitces
love ya

Keyona

WHy would you say you hope she has a miscarriage don't be jealous that you ain't got no kids or ain't got no money in the bank ain't nothing wrong with smoking pot you shouls never say things like that Jesus is going to get you

Jo

Lizzie, I agree with you on one thing, you should be allowed to speak your mind. But dang, you made yourself sound really really really stupid and ignorant! In your second comment you sounded like a little 11 year old brat. Read over your comments, I feel embarrassed for you. I'd actually like to see more comments from you just so i can laugh at your utter stupidity. DUMB-ASS!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments