Big Surprise ... O.J.'s Got No Friends!

9/18/2007 9:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department has just released the visitor list for O.J. Simpson, and apparently, he's got no friends! *crickets*

According to a press release issued by the cops, the following people have visited the Juice in his cell:

Legal 09/17/07 @ 0840 Scott Holper(atty) Phillip Kohn(Pd) Daren Richards(Pd)
Legal 09/17/07@ 1230 Scott Holper(atty) Liborius Agwara (atty) Malcolm Lavergne(atty)
Social 09/17/07 @2000 Christine Prody, Mattie Baker
Legal 09/18/07 @0830 Scott Holper (atty)
Legal 09/18/07@0940 Gabriel Grasso (atty)
Religious 09/18/07@1450 Robert Greene(religious)
As of 09/18/07 @ 1620 hrs., these are the only visits that he has had.

Christine Prody is the Juice's longtime girlfriend and Mattie Baker is his sister.

Sign that guy up for MySpace!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Big surprise there.

Wicked

Sign me up. I'll visit him. Free OJ.

vikki

gotts him some where he's at now.

whatever

I Hope they hang you OJ YOU ARE A MURDER........

Southernbreeze

RUN AWAY CHRISTINE! RUN AWAY!!!!

WHAT?

Poor purple-orange-red-pink no BLUE OJ

Akbar

WOW!!!! Look at that smile on his face!!! it looks like someone has stuck an object up his butt and the IDIOT likes it......LMAO

notaceleb

BEING O.J.'s FRIEND MIGHT GET THAT PERSON KILLED - #1 REASON TO AVOID O.J. SIMPSON.

bajanman

So, all of you white people are happy now, right. cant get him one wAY, get him another.
I notice robert blake is not as hated as oj, maybe because he is white!!

woozie

Riccio what a slime bag.....says on Larry King.... glad he sold the tapes. He is the one who set this whole deal up.

If I were he, singing like a bird, I'd watch what I ate. Might have a heart attack. One can only wish.

JessBcuz

I bet all the folks down at the golf course are celebrating and partying hard since they dont have to golf in fear anymore!!! Instead of yelling, "FORE!!"....OJ would forget where he was and yell, "WHORE!!" And jab his club like a knife!!! ((No disrepect to Nicole intended!!))

woozie

60 year old guy, too bad. I bet OJ is a good friend.

M

Whatever happened to his kids?

jack

grow up people. you can't get everything you want. furman embarassed the heck out of you. said what you didn't want anyone else to know. as if nobody knew about (big secret) "white privilege" and social injustice. dont blame oj because furman blew the cover off. now leave this man alone. he didnt kill his wife (as if you gave crap about her) or goldman. you are so ridiculous when you are angry.

Goerge Bush