Everybody Ready to Rock Their Bodies ... Again?

9/18/2007 12:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Nick Carter was feeling generous last night, and previewed a new song just for TMZ. It's Backstreet, bitch!

The song, recorded without Kevin Richardson -- since he's no longer one of the Boys, is more up-tempo than the previously leaked song, "Inconsolable." But the 18-second preview Nick gave outside of Koi doesn't leave much to go on. Quit playing games with our hearts!

The new Backstreet Boys album is due October 30.

kaoschick

Nick is so hot.. I cannot wait for the new CD! It is going to Rock KTBSPA. Nick is so hot and Nice. Love you Nick

Kate

Sorry but the whole "Boy-Band" thing is so over and has been for at least 8 years now. Kevin Richards was smart in leaving. Seriously do you want to be known as "Back Street Boy" at age 35? Get a clue and realize its over.

Carter Ward

Wow! I didn't even know they had a new album coming out?!?!? The song sounds fantastic!!! I am very excited! PS- Nick is looking really good!!! :)

annoyed

Who cares?

P-Type

Nick is a cool dude- his sisters are a huckin mess!

TheONE

Has beens

uallsuck

Total has been loser! No talent ever and never will!!! Amber get a clue and grow up "nick is so hot" lmao, so is a horses butt.

Brittany

This song sucks majorly. Don't they realize the whole boyband thing is over with? They need to just go away. Also Nick couldn't be less attractive if he tried. He's way too skinny.

ivee

wow, u ppl r stupid! Comapre to what Nick use look like he's looking goood now..real good, maybe not in that clip but he's a sexy man now....

ANd i like the BSB but idk wth was up with that song.
Either way theyre really cute u cant deny them

heather

lol at the haters. you people are so consumed with the crappy music that is being blasted on the radios that no one knows what QUALITY music is anymore.

h

Another wanna be!!!..

WTF???

1997 called, they want their mistakes back!!! LOL! Umm.. Okay, are the Backstreet BOYS-UHHHHH... going on tour with the Spice GIRLS-UHHHH??? Come ON!!! The Boyband/Girlband thing is SO over, it's not even funny. I can't believe there are still people who are 10 years later still going "Like Oh my GAWD, I am like soooo totally, like, exCIted!! Like, oh my GAWD, Nick Carrrrr-terrrr is like so totally, like, HAWT and stuuuuffff! Like oh my GAWD, I like totally, like, can't, like wait for like the alll-buuuuummm to like come out and stuuuuuff! I will like so totally be the first person to like... BUY iiiiiitttt! ~SIIIIGH!!!~ Get a grip you guys. You've been waiting for the past 7 years, hearts racing, with baited breath for the Backstreet BOYS-UHHHHHH to release a new album. HA!!! Too funny!

Jenna

Kindof cool that nowadays the Backstreet Boys are making subversive, alternative pop! Amazing that people CARE so much to diss them! Funny. I can't wait to hear the new music-love Inconsolable! Nick's looking GREAT right now....Hot. Very hot.

DONNA

He is cute and the music is good to me!!!!!

Bree

I Cant wait until the new album comes out!!! its goiing to be awesome!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments