New Mugshot in O.J. Case

9/18/2007 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Las Vegas Metro Police released the mugshot today of Clarence Stewart, who turned himself in to authorities yesterday.

Stewart, 53, is accused of being one of the gun-toting men in Simpson's group that allegedly broke into a Vegas hotel room and stole a bunch of sports memorabilia last Thursday.

Cops say Stewart has turned over some of the missing goods, including autographed footballs.

Stewart is being held on two felony counts of robbery with a deadly weapon, two counts of assault with a deadly weapon, burglary with a deadly weapon, and conspiracy.

Desease control

Who cares about his nasty ass.

Brittney spears had to take her kids up to k-fed attorneys office and hand them over for good today

dang TMZ is only stuck on The OJ thing

Jennifer

Geriatrics at their best.

Desease control

Dont worry Oj I well recue you beacuse you are my GodFather.
for real Im on my way to vagas now with the bail money
after I smoke a bowl with Britt, and cheer her up.
Then its your turn.

Whatever

Hell, it is Tuesday. I worked yesterday, so today is MY Monday. Oops
Regardless, I'm still sick of hearing about OJ. Bring on the other trainwrecks!

Desease control

Whats up with Brittney Spears?

Chris

If I see one more post about OJ I am going to jab my pen in my eyes. Seriously, unless something important and NEW happens, find something else.

God

clarence stewart......You Hang with TRASH, and this is what you get problems...anyone who thinks this Murdering Human Feces would be a friend of his, then belongs with him behind BARS..............Karma is a BITCH and and OJ is getting what he deserves , to be treated as a MURDERER.

Erika

Now here is a criminal looking like a sorry, sad, miserable fool... unlike the smirking O.J.

leejackson

OJ and his thugs. Gas these waste products.

myrna kaye

get a life tmz is sick ...so much media for oj, thanks to people that are willing to pay for a story, i have one for you , the staff at tmz are really gay.........................

God

13. WELL IF THERE IS ANYTHING GOOD ABOUT THIS O.J. MESS IS THAT THE MEDIA IS IGNORING THAT HIDEOUS RITA COSBY AND HER BOOK OF LIES!!! WONDERFUL NOT TO HEAR HER ANYMORE ... GOOD RIDDANCE!

Posted at 11:44AM on Sep 18th 2007 by Cindylou

Please we all know Larry Birkhead is GAY!!!!!!!!! Get off you tampon Cindylou and face reality. Larry HOMOHEAD IS JUST THAT GAY!!!!! I now people who have had this idiot...Poor little Dannylynn being raised by this money grubbing idiot without a JOB

OJ Fan "NOT"

Trudy,

Jab yourself in the eye. OJ is finally getting his due

Phony Tony

I really enjoy all these O.J. updates. TMZ is doing a great job reporting the latest events way ahead of all the other rags. Keep up the good work, TMZ and give us more and more and more O.J. info!

Let the whiners go elsewhere.

P-Type

What the- huck!!!!!

Susan B

Sure looks like a thug to me!!! OJ you are in deep this time...........OJ is going down.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments