The Juice Gets Visitors

9/18/2007 9:12 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson's sister and girlfriend stopped in to the Las Vegas Detention Center last night to visit -- but they had to go to the videotape to check on him.

TMZ filmed Shirley Simpson-Baker and Christie Prody as they sat at a cubicle inside the facility, talking to O.J. via video, though never actually seeing him in person. Prody, who bears an eerie resemblance to Nicole Brown Simpson, appeared very uncomfortable with all the media attention outside the facility.

The cubicles in the Detention Center are numbered -- and guess where Simpson's girlfriend and sister were seated? That's right -- #32. Coincidence?

Rocco and David

Get some glasses - that woman does not favor Nicole Brown. Geesh!

Tangie

Is there anybody crazier in the world, I ask you, than this girlfriend Christie?

Lenn K.

Christie, girlfriend haven't heard about the last blond hair woman in his life. But don't worry he won't do that to you, right!!!

Victoria

Miss Piss...no kidding....obviously she has less than half of a brain.

rosie

Now why am I not surprised to see the girlfriend is a blond? I guess she doesn't know anything avout his past...or maybe doesn't care. The thought of his even touching me sickens me but then you read about women marrying serial killers all the time. Even Richard Ramierez, the Night Stalker on Death Row has a wife and look at Tex Watson, who murdered Sharon Tate and at least 6 other people..a woman married him and they have 4 kids. I am a woman and quite frankly, I just don't get it. Why do women waste their time on these lowest of the low and that includes you Orenthal.

Lillianne

It will be poetic justice if he serves the remainder of his years in jail over some assinine stunt.

kiki

just look at oj face,that is a face of a demon.and anyone that has anything to do with him is truely mental.

Leslie

Ms Prody, have you heard of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman?

Mark

Poor Christie, she must be desperate for a man.

Paul

How would you react if your personal belongings were stolen. Go get 'em Juice!

vikki

To # 11 omg are you kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your a freakin LOOOOOOOOOOOOSER,Just like your PAL MR.JAILBIRD!!!!!!!!lol

Justin is Calling

That woman looks nothing like Nicole Simpson.

This writer needs to be fired.

Tangie

#11--you are not black, sorry.

Karla Skinner

OJ should be locked up for being stupid! I am not surprised to see Prody with him what did you expect to see him with? A Black woman? I want the world to know Blacks as well as Whites could care less whether OJ gets life. He is his own worse enemy.

Rocco and David

#11

No help needed in bringing some (men) down - OJ was born a loser.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments