Brit to Paps: Pump Me Up Bitch!

9/19/2007 11:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While the paps are usually a pain for Ms. Spears, yesterday they actually did her a favor -- by pumping her gas!

Britney was caught by a gaggle of photographers at a Chevron station, with the pop wreck first attempting to park on the wrong side of the pump. After she turned her caboose around, a paparazzi filled her tank as Brit chugged away on a Red Bull and checked her BlackBerry.

Spears then drove away -- no word if the pap also paid for the gas.

Logo Designers

brit is my fav

Death99

Definately FIRST this time!

well at least she didn't run out this time!!

me

Seriously, one minute loving the camera, next minute running to the cops. Can't have it both ways! I assume this was early in the day, before she got her drunk on? The judge is watching her every movement, and she has no idea what she is in for from a Judge's wrath.
Poor, poor rich kids of hers.

Death99

I just bought myself a can of Pepsi, it has "Design 021: Video Music Awards 2007" on it... theres a drawing of a whale, i had to look twice, first time i thought it WAS britney, then i was like, nah its not as ugly, its just a whale.

tot

She's loving every minute of this. Sick, sick young woman.

faghag

Anyone notice how the comments on Britney have dwindled off? This demented little girl needs some serious mental health care!

Death99

I know one thing thats pumped up, her stomache!

amazed

#2. Seriously, one minute loving the camera, next minute running to the cops. Can't have it both ways! Posted at 1:58PM on Sep 19th 2007 by me

Could it be because she was swarmed with mega pappz last night & couldn't get thru the street, literly on her car (whoever car it was)? Looks like by this story it was a couple of pappz following her move ... you do know they love to hide in the celebs bushes/tress to snap any pics of them leaving the house? I don't see why TMZ posts this, she just getting gas. Gee, I didn't know she can't go out & gas up her car? Just my opinion.

me

#7 Seriously maybe she could just stay home? Naw, then no drama! She thrives on drama, and I do believe the Judge will give her all the drama she will ever want. She could pay a driver to get gas. She should have been in court trying to keep her kids. She is nothing but stupid, and a attention whore!

Death99