Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!

9/19/2007 11:31 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What a difference 13 years and a lot of peroxide and other things make! No, the woman on the right isn't Nancy Grace!
Marcia Clark
Do not adjust your screens. Believe it or not, It's former prosecutor Marcia Clark!

Right back at ya

I could see a little work under the eyes (bags), but the rest? She looks absolutely horrible! What is wrong with these people.? Who do you need to impress? If you're not satisfied with yourself, that's one thing, but to go to such extremes, OMG! And did you not check the credentials of the surgeon? Hello, this person is board certified????

pappi6

SHE WAS UGLY THEN AND SHE'S UGLY NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paris Hernandez

#13 WHAT HELL DO YOU MEAN SHE'S STILL SUFFERING FROM THE TRIAL 13YRS. AGO,SHE MADE A FREAKING LARGE SUM OF MONEY DOING HER JOB AS A PUBLIC SERVANT BY WRITING A BOOK ON OJ JUST LIKE I'VE SAID BEFORE, ALL OF THE HANG OJ GANG MADE OUT BIG TIME BECAUSE OF WHO HE ISBECAUSE A BUNCH OF YOU DUNBASSES DON'T LIKE THE COURT SYSTEM,WHEN YA DON'T GET THE VERDICT YA WANT,BLACK HATERS

pappi6

WHO IN THE HELL HIT HER WITH AN UGLY STICK?

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

for whatever reason we always think of our lawyers as extremely intelligent.
and you say she is now working with ET? Known for their bias reporting on
anyone who they cant get money out of?

um, um, um!

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

this hair proves just how confused this woman is.
whatever she learned in Law School has left her completely, long before she attempted to prosecute OJ in CA. Now its confirmed. this hair says it all.

but in all fairness, altho i think she's an airhead. I like the color on her. I'm in the minority here i realize, but i really thinks it works well on her.

nonnie

Please don't insult Nancy Grace (I am a fan of hers and she is much younger than Marcia Clark) Chris Darden and Marcia Clark hung Mark Furhman out to dry in the criminal case and both did the worst job of prosecuting that I have ever seen in my life. I AM NOT BIAS AND PREJUDICE AND HAVE NEVER USED THE N------ word but this opens up a lot of old wounds for all of us and takes us back to a trial we had hoped would have long been forgotten --if it was not for OJ's book (now the Goldman's own the rights to publishing profits) and his recent charges in Las Vegas we wouldn't of had to see Simpson's face except for a few misdemeanors and on the golf course once and while. Heaven help us all --, and I often wonder --HOW DO THE JURORS OF THE CRIMINAL TRIAL OF LONG AGO --SLEEP AT NIGHT?????

Kate

Wow, what a bottle of hair color and 12 years can do...man, getting old sucks.

Pamela

LONESTAR: you are so right. Her co-counsel Can't remember his name, sorry) had a massive heart attack caused by arguing against HER awful trial strategy; she lost that trial almost single-handed. The judge was a buffoon, too.

rachelhope26

Oh my god! She looks like a freak! Surprised she didn't change her name as well!

ANNA AND DANIEL ARE DEAD....METH IN BOTH BODIES

dont knock it yet. Could be that peroxide feeds the brain.
lets just sit and watch to see if she gets any smarter.

..........................................................................no. she took job with ET..............it aint workin'

Kate

Karma is a BITCH!

Anon

Marcia --- GO RED!!

Julie G.

Hey, you all have the rights to have opinions. These days more and more women have the face lifts. We are living in the lifestyle where we consumes with the beauty which we could not accept to see the changes as we age. God gave us that way, but for some of us, we are not ready for our its beauty to age itself gracefully. It is sad., it is true for us. My mom even decided to have her partial face lift in her 60's. I may follow into her footstep when I am her age, unless it is safe to do, you never know. The point is that women change a bit of her looks to gain the confidence and try not to judgement by the looks, preferrably by the personality and character history which is more important to look at. If some of you don't like her, just try not to look at that way, just change the subject to other story than this.

Linda Lou

I wish she would stay off T.V. and keep her comments to herself. She totally screwed up the first trial and I certainly don't want to hear what she has to say about OJ now.