O.J. Goes Out the Back!

9/19/2007 4:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. Simpson has left the building!

Simpson went out the back door of the Clark County Courthouse. FOX News reports he's going to make his way to a bail bond office to sign paperwork and then will go straight to the airport to board a plane back to Florida.

The Juice is loose and leaving Las Vegas!

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

yazzie

It looks to me that OJ likes white people ,he preferes white women so why are the Blacks calling this a black thing. Oj doesnt seem to feel whites are out to get him. He has mostly all white friends. As a black man i can see why he would rather be with whites. Most blacks i do know are angry people and to offensive. I feel OJ killed Nicole and Ron but he was found not guilty. What can you do?

Keisha

MALCOM YOU ARE SO BACKWARDS! OJ HAS ALOT OF BLACK FRIENDS AND WHITE FRIENDS BUT YOU DO NOT SEE THEM ON THE TV. AS FAR AS THE DATING OF WHITE WOME WHO CARES? THIS IS 2007 AND MANY WHITE WOMEN SLEEP WITH OR FANTASIZE ABOUT BEING WITH A BLACK MAN, BELIEVE ME B/C I HAVE WHITE FEMALE FRIENDS THAT SAY THEY RATHER HAVE A BLACK MAN! I DO NOT CARE IF HE DATES WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE THAT IS WHO WANTS HIM! WHITE AMERICA CANNOT HANDLE THIS FACT AND WANTS TO LYNCH HIM FOR THE VERY REASON THAT THESE BLONDS CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THIS MAN AND THAT HE WAS ACQUITTED OF NICOLE'S MURDER. GET OVER IT!! THE SO CALLE DVICTIMS ARE MAKING STATEMENTS THAT OJ WAS SET UP SO WHAT DO YOU SAY ABOUT THAT? THE NEWS COVERAGE IS ALREADY DIVIDING THE COUNTRY JUST LIKE BEFORE. WHY ARE THEY NOT COVERING ENOUGH OF THE JENA SIX OR mS. WILLIAMS WHO WAS RAPED BY SIX WHITE MEN IN WEST VIRGINIA. NEWS PLEASE COVER THAT!!! IT IS WRONG TO PUNISH OJ BECAUSE YOU ASSUME HE KILLED TWO PEOPLE! IT IS NOT RIGHT WHEN HE WAS SET UP AND I WONDER IF THE GOLDMANS ARE BEHIND THIS!!! SORRY TO BUST YOU ALLS BUBBLE BUT JUST GET ONE BLACK PERSON ON THAT JURY AND OJ WALKS SO KEEP CRYING BUT IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. TMZ I AM APPALLED THAT YOU DID BUSINESS WITH DIRTY RICCIO THAT SET THIS WHOLE THING UP! HARVEY WHAT IS UP WITH THAT?

Kim

Why is that ugly skank, Marcia Clark in the courtroom? Is this the only way she makes her
money - off OJ? I couldn't stand her in the 90s courtroom drama and I hope to God she's not
involved with this one too. I really believe they set OJ up on this one.

Trish

hey, O.J....Remember the old saying, "Don't ever look back 'cause there's always someone there who'll get ya'"?

Maybe you should practice the words to the old cliche' because Big Brother is out to get ya' and I will be roflmao when HE does. I can hardly WAIT to see them hang you by the balls... MURDERER! You are LONG overdue in getting what you DESERVE, you ROTTEN BASTARD!

RA-RA

I DON'T THINK OJ WILL RUN .I THINK OJ WAS SET UP BY THAT BUM BEARDSLEY. IT WAS HIS ROOM HE CALL OJ AND TOLD HIM ABOUT THE MEMORABILIA AND HE TAPE OJ. AND WHAT THE HELL IS MARCIA CLARK DOING IN THE COURTROOM. SHE HAD HER DATE IN COURT AND BLEW IT. HERE ANOTHER ONE TRYING TO GET HER 15 MINUTES OF FAME. OJ BEHAVE! MARCIA CLARK GO TO HELL YOU BIMBO! BEARDSLEY GO TO HELL TOO...DIRT BAG!

Roger Houston

This comment is directed at the young confused gentlement ((term used loosely in this case)) who wrote number 106.
Your spelling all looks good but you should work on proper punctuation!.....and oh yeah!
PICK A NEW TOPIC because clearly, you don't have a clue what you're talking about!!!

This isn't a black and white issue and nobody but an idiot would see racism in this.
I'm going to venture a guess that you a part of that whiney "Black America" you mentioned so tactfully. Don't worry, you can just call me Cracker and skip the formalities.

Anywho, let me decipher for you the correct translation of you're clearly unbiased remarks as seen by "Decent and Moral America"...
What you are saying is that a black man can get away with murder as long as there is just ONE black man on the jury...hmmmm...I believe that ANY DECENT Amercian would be offended by that suggestion. We can only hope that one day you will realize that comments and attitudes such as your own, only fuel the fires of racism. Snap out of it Mr. X!
Next topic: Are you still with me?
Did I just hear you say that every black male convict was set up? Surely you jest. Nobody can be this uninformed. ((could they?)) :-. Anywhooo....let's stick to O.J. for now. Do you think being set up (as it were!) makes him somehow less than responsible for his own actions?
During this "set up" was someone somehow controlling his mind and making him do and say all those things in that room without his consent? Pleeeeease! Not even a rogue Scholar such as yourself could even think such a thing. (excuse me!...chuckle chuckle)
In case you didn't catch it.....that was sarcasm! Do you even know what set-up means?
By the way, just curious, when was the last time you carried your 'cross of justice' for a white american. Hmmm..........i suspected as much!
Anywhoooo, enough goofing off....let's get to the nut cutting!
Yes indeed racism used to be a major problem in this country and that was truely shameful.
However, the only real problem lingering behind is an ever shrinking group of whiney Black Americans who use the 'race card' as an excuse for their own short comings. Meanwhile the rest of the country is continuing to work hard towards equality for everyone including milk duds like yourself. As I clearly see it from a realistic point of view, if there is still a problem in this area, it is more likely that it is "reverse descrimation" thing. "you wouldn't understand!"
But if you'd open your eyes could could clearly see that "Black America" has been afforded more opportunities than anyone else. And I proud to say that alot of Black Americans have taken advantage of this and risen above the idiocracy. Meanwhile, "White America" has been forced to bend over backwards to cater to all of your so call Black rights and in most cases crackers like myself are getting the short end of the stick. For example...Let a White Amercan start up just one TV show focused on us, like 'White Forum ,,for example' and see how far that goes without someone like you crying about it. Or how about WET....as apposed to BET or hey, here's a good one for you. Let's start up the IVORY AWARDS! Do you get the point or should I continue?
In closing let me just say this, there are good arguements on both sides of that fence my friend and none of them are yours! So my suggestion to you is to pull your mind out of the ghetto and lay down your racist cross. You don't even know why you're carrying it!

My genuine hope for you and all that are like you..."black or white or pink or blue"...is that you learned something from these words and keep your mouth shut unless you have something of a genuine contribution to make for the good of ALL!
However, if you choose to remain a part of a shrinking society fighting a useless battle, then it is you my friend who better "Bring it!!!"

Sincerely as always,
Roger Houston

P.S. Power to the People!!!......the good and decent people that IS!

Houston out!

Keisha

Houston, you are just another complaining white person uipset about affirmative action. Affirmative action has helped one group more than anyone and that is the white women of America and that is a fact! Now as far as OJ is concerned, he is innocent has he was 13 years ago. Charges will either be dropped or like I said their will be a hung jury and you know why!! Your words have no bearin gon my opinion that he is being targetted because of being acquitted of killing two white people! The best thing about the wonderful black race is that we will never allow each other to fall no matter what! OJ we are with you and starting petitions and contacting the Nevada police department to make a statement! He will not be punished based on trumped up charges! Your so called victims now say that OJ was set up so how does that make you feel? As to your crying about BET television..well I only have this to say, majority of people watching BET are white youth and the majority of people buying rap and R&B music are whites, hispanics and Asians so I am sorry that our influence has threatened you. Understand that OJ is not going down if we have anything to say and do about and definately understand we will rise up ten fold on this issue so if a division is what you want then you will definately get it!! OJ is innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger Houston

Tina!, dude!
Let me break this down for you in terms you can understand. You clearly talk straight out of the side of your neck, giving no real thought to anything you say. All of your comments are clearly intended to insult and serve no productive service to any of us. Your Mama must be so proud! You have so much to say yet you have NOTHING to say at all! My suggestion to you is close your corrupt mouth for awhile and just listen. You may actually learn something!

Be well!
Houston out!

P.S. I've shared plenty of intimate time with some very fine Black Amercan Women in my life and left them more than satisfied. But you know what else? It was just two people hooking up. They were all totally lacking racial schtick but filled to the hilt with a big white.........well, you get the point...right?

Roger Houston

Hey everybody,
Is it just me, or does it seem that Tina either doesn't really read what is before Him/her or he/she just isn't capable of getting the point of what is being said.

Tina, you like to state fiction or opinion and cite it as fact. Well here is a fact for you. No matter what you think you know, the fact IS and will always WILL be that we are all responsible for our own actions. You, Me, O.J. and Dupree. And just like the rest of us, he will be held accountable for his own conscious actions and poor decisions which took place in that room. Even if it is ageed that he was set up, ,THAT, my short sighted friend is irrelevent!
Does anyone pull YOUR strings?...............well then......same goes for O.J.

All be well!
Houston out!

REDTIGERLADY

RECALL THE "FLICK" " PORTRAIT OF DORIAN GREY"? WELL, MARSHA CLARKS' FACE WILL SOONER OR LATER CRACK LIKE THE PORTRAIT OF DORIAN GREY!

Michelle

His black ass should of been in jail 12 years ago.

LOL

I hope this bastard bolts, because that would be a violation of his bail terms and then he'd automatically go to jail, go directly to jail. Do not pas GO, do not collect $100.

One can only hope he lives up to his stupidity of doing things his way.

Glenn Campbell

I was outside the courthouse at the time of the O.J. arraignment and have some great photos of the media circus. See RoamingPhotos.com

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9