O.J. Victim on Tape -- I Set Up Offshore Accounts

9/19/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded one hour after O.J.Simpson and his crew allegedly robbed two men in a Las Vegas hotel room.

An hour after the incident, Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer and an alleged victim, can be heard ranting, "Nobody puts a gun in my f****n' face. I stood up for that motherf***er in -- in while he was in jail. I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the, on the stand. I helped him set up his f***in' offshore accounts. Don't f**k with me."

If true, this could be a road map for Fred Goldman to go after Simpson's assets.

Fromong had a serious heart attack days after the incident, but is improving. His condition was upgraded to fair this morning.

Is O.J. hiding money?

Spinter Cell

I just want to ask what was the dealers process of acquisition for OJ's memorabilia did the dealer have a legal right to them and how did they get them , was it stollen from OJ? Because if it wasn't theirs to sell and if it still belonged to OJ then the dealers were in possession of stollen property and whoever sold his stuff would be guilty of possessing and selling sollen property so is there any validity to OJ's claim that his things were stollen from him? because you can't charge a man with robbery if he's reclaiming his personal property that he has a legal right to !

Lone Ranger

134. Lone Ranger.....HOW do you know what kind of relationship Fred had with his son? Ron was a grown man when OJ killed him!
Posted at 2:13PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Goldman Fan

**Just like you, I read the NEWS!!!! It stated that he was ESTRANGED from his son during the trial unlike the Brown's who HAD a continuing relationship with their daughter.

just me

Lone Ranger must be one of the 3% lmao

Lone Ranger

142. Everyone needs to leave the Goldmans alone. They tried to get justice and the justice system let them down so they went at OJ the only way they could. So what if they get rich off of this. They deserve to. OJ killed there son so therefore he owes them his life and everything in it.
Posted at 2:22PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Jennifer

**So that gives them the right to sue the Brown's for items they got?? Remember, the amount was awarded to BOTH the Browns & The Goldmans, not just the Goldmans. Or do you figure since his estranged son was at their daughter's residence when he was killed, Goldman has the right to take them for all they get too???

just me

Maybe Lone Ranger needs to spend one night with OJ....then you wouldn't be so lonely! lmao

Oh and OJ really cares about his kids too! lmao

sally jennings

big deal, of course he will plead NOT GUILTY, he is good at that!

who cares

I HOPE THE GOLDMANS TAKE EVERYTHING THE KILLER HAS
EVEN HIS GOLD TEETH
HE IS RUBBISH, AND DESERVES TO BE IN PRISON FOR A LONG LONG TIME
YOU GO GOLDMAN TAKE EVERYTHING HE HAS EVEN HIS NASTY ASS DRAWERS

just me

Sorry Lonely Ranger, would love to keep chatting with your ignorant a$$ but got to get back to work! I pay my debts!
Hey where did "Just Me " go? The xanax must have worked! lol

sue

of course he is hiding money, and of course he will plead not guilty, we are talking about mr cool here, or so he thinks.
he is one of those people that has done something really wrong, got away with it, poo poo everyone thinking he is one smooth guy, but hey, got caught this time around, lol, and i hope he isn't so lucky now!

COCO

If I were the Goldman's I will take OJ rolex, book, home, children, pants, religion, friends, health, hope, dog, girfriend, memorabilia, I will take everything. I will make sure he will feel hunted every single day of his life. I think the Goldman's are to decent because If I were them, I will make sure OJ will die a very cruel death. But that's just me.

And to the people who said the Goldman's are full of hate, revenge and greetty, you propably never had, your only son, killed and his murder playing golf and living the great live.

OJ murdered two people, his DNA was there, the overwhelming prove was there but the jury didn't want to put a black famous man in jail because the jury was also black. With the exception of 1, the rest was black. OJ played the race card and was free.

Now it's time to pay.

lee brantley

O J DIDN'T DO IT! HE WAS SET-UP! RON GOLDMAN IS A "DEAD-BEAT BAD"..TRYING TO CASH IN ON HIS SON'S DEATH..SHAME ON U!

LEE FROM TAMPA, FL

lee brantley

WHAT'S UP WITH THE SET UP..OJ DIDN'T DO IT..FRED GOLDMAN IS A REAL PIECE OF WORK..TRYING TO PROFIT OFF HIS SON'S DEATH ..SHAME ON U..MR GOLDMAN

LEE, TAMPA, FL

sillygatboy

I disagree with critcs of the Goldmans saying they are in it for the money. What're you gonna say when they donate all proceeds?

sillygatboy

I disagree with critics of the Goldmans that they are in it for the money. What're you gonna say with they donate all proceeds?

what

I believe the kicker here is people are not giving Simpson any credit. I can see where he would love to plan a sting operation. He wanted Riccio to video tape this hole thing. I think he settled for a tape recording. Think Simpson knew about the tape recording even wanted it. Simpson's ego would not allow anything less. After all Simpson could later sell it for big bucks. Or at least use it for Blackmail knowing . Formong knew all about his off shore accounts. Simpson is not dumb. Book would have increased the value of all his memorabilia.