O.J. Victim on Tape -- I Set Up Offshore Accounts

9/19/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded one hour after O.J.Simpson and his crew allegedly robbed two men in a Las Vegas hotel room.

An hour after the incident, Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer and an alleged victim, can be heard ranting, "Nobody puts a gun in my f****n' face. I stood up for that motherf***er in -- in while he was in jail. I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the, on the stand. I helped him set up his f***in' offshore accounts. Don't f**k with me."

If true, this could be a road map for Fred Goldman to go after Simpson's assets.

Fromong had a serious heart attack days after the incident, but is improving. His condition was upgraded to fair this morning.

Is O.J. hiding money?

baby girl

He's innocent! Like Scott...................

Dee

If O.J. is hiding money, I am sure that it is his to hide, and not the money grabbing Goldmans. These people need to get a life and let O.J. live his, whatever he did is between him and God. The people who set him up need to be careful because what goes around comes around, they may find themselves in the same position some day, or worst, I do believe that Fred Goldman had something to do with this, wonder how much he promised Ricco to set O.J. up? They say it's not racial, wanna bet? O.J. loves himself some white women, some white folks are not cool with that, and would love to see him go down. Will the people ever accept the jury's verdict that O.J. was not guilty of murder? Why have a jury trial if you are not willing to accept the verdict? That should have been the end of it, a civil trial was wrong, no one should be tried twice, for murder or wrongful death, it"s still double jeopardy regardless of how you look at it, but I guess double jeopardy does not apply to the black man. Gretta, Nancy, and D. Diomond will have him tried and convicted before he even goes to trial, watch and see.

Lone Ranger

152. Lone Ranger must be one of the 3% lmao
Posted at 2:40PM on Sep19th 2007 by Goldman Fan
** Sorry, never voted. You must be one of the 3% pretending you aren't.

155. Maybe Lone Ranger needs to spend one night with OJ....then you wouldn't be so lonely! lmaoOh and OJ reallycares about his kids too! lmao
Posted at 2:42PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Goldman Fan
**Don't need to, Freddy boy will be there trying to collect a debt. SInce he is all out for scr--ing OJ , he might as well do it and he looks like he might enjoy it!! Maybe his ugly
daughter should join in since she is always by Daddy's side. You don't think?? Maybe thats why Ron was gay!!! Daddy couldn't leave him alone!!

160. Sorry Lonely Ranger, would love to keep chatting with your ignorant a$$ but got to get back to work! I pay my debts! Hey where did "Just Me " go? The xanax must have worked! lol
Posted at 2:49PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Goldman Fan
**Yeah Fred, go back to work..Oops forgot, you don't work..Your income is from your dead son. If I were your daughter I would distance myself..Daddy might get a brain storm and have you knocked off since OJ is out on bail...

btw..Being ignorant is okay. That means at least I HAVE a brain where it is obvious you do not.

AJ

why all the jumping into conclusion? the facts are yet to be sorted out! allegations are not facts; give the system, even though biased, unequal and racist, a chance to try OJ in the court of law to prove his guilt or innocence!

Kate

Poo-nanny: You are an idiot. The judgment is not based on potential earnings on the murdered person. Who knows what Ron would have become, possibly a father or a husband. We won't know because his killer took that chance away from the Goldman family. The jury in the murder trial was not given access to the evidence that clearly showed his guilt; however, the evidence was allowed in the civil trial and that jury saw the obvious. The Los Angeles DA deemed the case closed after the trial because they knew who the murderer was. OJ got off because (1) they used the race card (2) they confused the jury with new DNA evidence and (3) Mark Furman. Get a clue.

what

Don't think anybody thought that Mr. Beardsley would call the police and report the incident. Maybe that's why Mr. Formong had a heart attack. The whole thing was reported to the Police. What a bunch of crooks.

who cares

Dee,

Are you a crack head! Everthing O.J. Has Belongs to the peoples relative that he killed. How about sombody killing your loved one you would be screaming bloody murder and wanting sombody dead. Just shut up and know this bastard will get what he deserves.

Mark from Indy

For those of you who think this is a payday for Fred Goldman, he know that the only way to hurt O.J. is in the pocket book. After all, the criminal courts let him down. All he got was a civil judgement against the man found liable for the death of his son.

Mr. Goldman has followed the law at every turn while O.J. has broken it at every opportunity. I would pause before judging Mr. Goldman so harshly.

Lone Ranger

170. If O.J. is hiding money, I am sure that it is his to hide, and not the money grabbing Goldmans... I do believe that Fred Goldman had something to do with this, wonder how much he promised Ricco to set O.J. up? ..Will the people ever accept the jury's verdict that O.J. was not guilty of murder? Why have a jury trial if you are not willing to accept the verdict? That should have been the end of it, a civil trial was wrong, no one should be tried twice, for murder or wrongful death, it"s still double jeopardy regardless of how you look at it,
Posted at 3:20PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Dee

**Did anyone ever think that "IF" there is money in an off shore account, that would have been one of the first things that Goldman's attorneys would have checked for when they had access to all of OJ's effects?? If not, then Goldman better get a better legal team.

As for Goldman having something to do with it, you bet you a$$ he did. It was a setup pure and simple. Watch, book #2 is going to come out titled" If I was to setup OJ Simpson, this is how I would do it". And why are all the others able to walk away free. Like the guy with the tape, the Sports Collectors..where did they get the stuff from since it was suspose to be the missing items out of the Brentwood house. And that Judge putting all the conditons on OJ..Sure, the guys he was suspose to have robbed is understandable, but why the people who were involved with him?? Doesn't make sense.

As for the murder trial, no one is ever going to let it go. It was a heinous crime. Someone had to pay. The news had someone tried and convicted in the peoples eyes even before it went to trial or an arrest was made. Then you have the Keystone Cops who messed up the crime scene and planted evidence which led to reasonable doubt and two prosecutors who wanted to make a name for themselves not get justice for the victims. So the truth will never be known. Did he or didn't he?

As for the Civil Trail, I too wonder how you can be held liable when it was already proven in a prior court you weren't? I mean, the event didn't even happen on OJ's property whereas if it did, I could see how they could hold him liable. And since the Courts did allow it, why were the Browns & Goldmans the only ones who were able to profit?? Were there not two minor children who lost their mother??

Lone Ranger

LEE FROM TAMPA, FL
Posted at 3:34PM on Sep 19th 2007 by lee brantley

**I think you mean "Fred" is a Dead-Beat Dad. The more I learn/read, the more I think it was Drug-Related. Ergo, my reasonable doubt.

Brian C.

Lone Ranger

165. 160. O J DIDN'T DO IT! HE WAS SET-UP! RON GOLDMAN IS A "DEAD-BEAT BAD"..TRYING TO CASH IN ON HIS SON'S DEATH..SHAME ON U!
LEE FROM TAMPA, FL
Posted at 3:34PM on Sep 19th 2007 by lee brantley

Posted at 4:05PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Lone Ranger

---------------------------------------------------------------
I agree.. Fred Goldman is a dead beat dad who is doing nothing by capitalizing on his sons Ron's death. This is the same man who gave up on his son and had no contact with him for years. Most likely because he would not accept his sons lifestyle. Happens all the time.

As for the deaths being drug related, I too agree. Too much evidence pointed that way. I mean, where did you ever see/heard of a killer leaving blood evidence that led straight to their door. Any blood evidence was brought into the Brentwood house by who the Lone Ranger calls the Keystone Cops. Maybe even a hit for hire was the motive. Who knows.

Lone Ranger

166. What really seems strange to me is that someone actually chose OJ Simpson as the BEST MAN at their wedding. This is OJ FRIGGIN' SIMPSON and he's the BEST MAN that you could come up with for your wedding??? Was Charley Manson's line busy?! Incredible.

Posted at 4:12PM on Sep 19th 2007 by Brian C.
***********************************************************************************
Nope, Scott Peterson was already in jail and they had to find the next best thing I guess.

James kcmo

Man Oj was set up, sure hope he gets out of this! Both of these guys, whoever had the heart attack, hope he has another one. The other guy Ricco, is a x con, and a dirt bag,who goes around recording conversations! Goldman, is all about the money, hope he don't get nothing. I would never use my son, so I can get rich, that seems dirty!

EZ4U2SAY

Off shore accounts? More than anything he must be very afraid that the Fed's will be looking into this. The Tax man was the one who got Al Capone. What a turn, aquitted by a L.A jury for killing 2 people, and now faces life for a stupid robbery. Let's hope that LV will not change venues to get the same caliber of jurist they got in the OJ murder trial.