O.J. Victim on Tape -- I Set Up Offshore Accounts

9/19/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded one hour after O.J.Simpson and his crew allegedly robbed two men in a Las Vegas hotel room.

An hour after the incident, Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer and an alleged victim, can be heard ranting, "Nobody puts a gun in my f****n' face. I stood up for that motherf***er in -- in while he was in jail. I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the, on the stand. I helped him set up his f***in' offshore accounts. Don't f**k with me."

If true, this could be a road map for Fred Goldman to go after Simpson's assets.

Fromong had a serious heart attack days after the incident, but is improving. His condition was upgraded to fair this morning.

Is O.J. hiding money?

blukazoo

#151 Dee- A criminal trial is the state vs. a person and a civil trial is person vs. person. It's not being retried for the same crime so it's not double jeopardy. OJ was found liable for the deaths of Ron and Nicole and was instructed to pay for their deaths-- the Goldmans aren't money-grubbing because they want to hold him accountable for the crime he committed and want him to pay as he was supposed to after he was found guilty in a civil trial. OJ's situation has nothing to do with race but your defense of OJ says a lot more about your racism-- You say "OJ can't be guilty of any crimes he commits now because he is black and was found not guilty 12 years ago!?" No one did this to get revenge on him for liking white women, he was caught stealing a bunch of stuff that didn't belong to him and deserves to go to jail. The fact that he's a murderer that "got off" but will now be locked up is just a bonus...

Mark

Whoo hoo for offshore bank accounts!

ROGPA

I hope he's innocent and they find him guilty.

lol

Drink APPLE JUICE.......OJ can kill you.

Michelle Jackson

The Juice and I set up the account in Mexico. I love OJ and I would do anything for him and I did, sorry Nicole..
OJ is a great I tell ya.

Rick

Don't tell Cindy Sheehan!

3. Fred Goldman is the only parent I know who used his sons brutal murder as a payday.....
Posted at 11:39AM on Sep 19th 2007 by Cherry2

Ted Lee

Another media circus to distract us from the 08 campaign or maybe something even more serious. If the cops can nail O.J., it would be OK. If they can't, the cops will look like clowns.
If O.J. does spend a little time in jail, he could be signing t-shirts for the other prisoners. hahaha

Ted

Bill

You guys need to get off of Fred Goldman's back about enriching himself off of his son's death. The only way that the law allows Fred to punish THE DOUBLE MURDERER in any form is by going after his assets. Unfortunately, we do not follow the Code of Hammurabi - "an eye for an eye." If Fred & his wife are enriched in the process, all the better.

joel

I hope OJ has money hidden where that leech Goldman can't get it. Goldman's poor little son was the drug connection for the deceased mrs. OJ, and also was pooping that ladies cork.
OJ didn't do it, but he should have.

Bobby K

To Cherry2 and Gomez, Fred Goldman would be thrilled if O. J. was hit by a bus and never provided another penny. If you've followed this case, you would see Goldman loved his son very much. He goes after the money because that's the only legal way to punish the animal who murdered him.

jezzika

Good for the Goldmans. I think that their strength and honor is remarkable. To 'move on'and not hold this vile puke accountable would be an easier thing to do. I hope Nicole and the son of the Goldmans' are looking down from somewhere and are going to finally seeing this bastard get what is coming to him.

OJ - or 'Orenthall' is a sociopath and mentally damaged... too many head butts on the
gridiorn... This vile beast is NOT what he portraid in the ads... or his 'jivin'-shuchin' garbage that he alternately falls into to 'charm people... then the 'poor victim' this crap ain't going to work any more... his reputation is garbage, This is the real 'man'.

I do not care if all the buddies involved are crooks and former crooks, his armed assault and break in is VERY wrong. So are the off shore accounts and so is M U R D E R. Thank you K A R M A. What goes 'round is going to be a blast.

RetiredNavyGuy

The DA went to Law School with Goldman!!!

Orenthal who?

When it comes to O.J., Lady Justice is wearing spangled short-shorts, a halter top, Texas big hair and goes by the name of Slut.

Pam

Let's put some perspective on the allegation shall we? OJ owed/owes money to the IRS, went through bankruptcy (Federal court) and has a $33 million dollar judgement against him, yet non of the people involved in recovering their money were ever able to uncover the overshore bank accounts?! And somehow this guy was able to set them up and keep them hidden from the feds and the Goldman/Brown families?

diehipster

Hipsters are ruining NYC!!!

www.diehipster.com