O.J. Victim on Tape -- I Set Up Offshore Accounts

9/19/2007 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained an audiotape recorded one hour after O.J.Simpson and his crew allegedly robbed two men in a Las Vegas hotel room.

An hour after the incident, Bruce Fromong, a sports memorabilia dealer and an alleged victim, can be heard ranting, "Nobody puts a gun in my f****n' face. I stood up for that motherf***er in -- in while he was in jail. I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the, on the stand. I helped him set up his f***in' offshore accounts. Don't f**k with me."

If true, this could be a road map for Fred Goldman to go after Simpson's assets.

Fromong had a serious heart attack days after the incident, but is improving. His condition was upgraded to fair this morning.

Is O.J. hiding money?

nobozo

Fred Goldman certainly has $$$ on his mind. Nice he could translate his son's murder to a cause he has put all his energy behind. Is the entire Goldman family so concern with money, too, or just this father.

OJ Simpson sure has never learned to change his lifestyle after the murder of his wife. He's placed himself in the limelight at every chance and its bit him in the ass for years. Maybe it's finally catching up with him. His associates sure are bottom feeders whose living is just as tawdry as Simpson's if he's their money maker.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

I HOPE PAID BLOGGERS AREN'T EXPECTING ACTUAL MONEY.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ---

Mary T.

You are a disgrace to the Africian American People. Yale Galanter is a lover of the cameras. Just shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spraylady3600

Another joke $125,000 bail....Another joke they can't even convict Phil Spector....Another joke only in America....!

princess

O J is a pig. What kind of man would write such a book for HIS KIDS to read about their mother. And the Browns wanted to protect the kids ????? This pig wrote it. I hope he rots in jail frist and then in Hell......

Tessa Mae

While I think that OJ sucks and is guilty of the two murders, I am unsure as to whether or not he is really guilty of the 10 felonies, etc., especially when witnesses say he wasn't brandishing a gun. And I don't get the kidnapping charges, either.

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Phil Jones, I was wondering about the toothless piece of trash also, but he lacks as much teeth as brains. Bwahahahahaha

fran

I'm wondering if the guy dies from his heart attack. Could OJ be arrested for his death?? That would be awesome!!!!!!
Thirteen years ago I found the inner strength to leave my abuser, and now I'm a survivor not a victim.
I'm a true believer in Karma.
I pray to GOD that his girlfriend kicks his a** to the curb.
And she can find some kind of inner strength. Or is she already dead inside??
The sex isn't worth her LIFE.

hb

I'm watching the live "news conference" outside now, and want to know who the hell that nodding gum-chomping mouth-breather at the lawyer's left shoulder is. How do people like that get so close to the cameras?

I THINK BRITNEY ROCKS

Fred Goldman deserves every penny that OJ has. I'd want revenge and a bullet between his eyes would be good enough for me.

Kate

Debster55: I agree but that last sentence made me throw up in my mouth. Can you imagine having sex with a double murderer? Someone so cold they slit the throat of the mother of his children and almost decapitated her? yikes....

just me

Hope OJ gets more time for hiding money that he owes, hell I was always taught if you OWE it you PAY it!! Not got to extremes to hide it!

just me

Guess you have to sleep with one eye open! lol They have been together for a long time and by the looks of her she doesn't get much rest!

BrooklyNYC

Are they going to make a movie out of OJ's book?

Heather

TO everyone who says that Fred Goldman used his son's murder as a meal ticket, you don't get it. The only way he has left to make O.J. *pay* for what he did, since O.J. wasn't convicted, is to go after the thing that matters to O.J. -- money. Fred Goldman is trying to ensure that O.J. doesn't get to breathe easy and enjoy his rich life. I get it. Goldman wants revenge -- I would, too. It might look like Goldman is just looking for a big payday, but I think he wants O.J. to suffer in some way, even if it's just financial.