Separated at Bench

9/19/2007 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The men in O.J.'s life: Judge Joe Bonaventure (2007) and Judge Lance Ito (1995).
Judge Fox and Judge Ito

Do you feel it?

BrooklyNYC

Only this time no Johnny.

RIP Johnny "America's greatest lawyer"

StillLaughing

Nah TMZ, Bonaventure is Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. I already said that 10 OJ threads ago. Gimme a credit or some crap.

anonymous

seems like Judge Ito gets a bad rap for an IDIOTIC JURY in the OJ Murder Trial ...........Judge B is also a good no nonsense lawyer although OJ's case wll be tried with a District Judge

baby

they changes judges cause this one can be bought off alot quicker!

SONDRA

YOU HAVE THE WRONG MUG SHOT FOR JUDGE JOE BONAVENTURE. HE'S A GREAT JUDGE. HE'S THE JUDGE FROM THE BINION'S CASE.

Wicked

Hey if Phil Spector's trial actually ends in a hung jury...there is hope OJ will get off. This whole shabang smells set-up. Separate his acquittal from this people. He is innocent.

melissa

I can't believe i read this waste of time.

Sad sad

It was the idiotic jury. Reading some of the past jurys comments I about fell over.Be it if he was set up this time (he was not set up for the murders) he still did a criminal act and should pay for it like anyone of us. Or is it now legal for me to bring my friends with a gun and demand my stuff. If so then let me know I got a few people to meet with. I'm starting to think he's paying people off. Why do people has this lowballs back? It sure isn't because he's such a great guy that goes so far.

I truley believe OJ was molested by his father as a child and either A blames his mom for not stopping it or B watch his father abuse his mom or C both. He blames Nicole for killing her and he thinks he owes nothing to the Goldman's because well he wasn't suppose to be a part of the mess. I can hear him now saying "That's his own dam fault". This is his mentality. I agree he probably is a sociapath. His actions in the public have shown that. His actions are in no way normal.

Steven Millan

Seriously everyone: Joe Bonadventure Jr.'s father Joe Sr. was a very tough and stern judge who gave very strict rulings and send many of his trials' defendents to jail,for had he resided over the notorious 1995 murder trial that would have definitely had a much different ending.

Otherwise,I don't know what Bonadventure's son is like as a judge,but it seems like he's going to be fair in making sure that O.J. doesn't get out of his one without any jail time served,since it looks like there'll be no Dream Team to get Da Juice out of his one(since Da Juice knows that he's now been juiced,with no way out of avoiding any cellblock time,this time out).

hotinpalmsprings

I could have swone that Judge Bonaventure had 'silver' hair...

montana girl

I hope there is never another judge as nutty as Judge Ito. He took the cake

lizze

LOVE the graphic you have done on the poll, tmz!!
V cool

As for this OJ story - I refuse to read it - already bored with it.

jackie

this "judge joe" is the son of the judge who presided over margaret rudin case in las vegas

jackie

this "judge joe" is the son of the "judge" who presided over the margaret rudin case in las vegas

Jeremy Bosco

"Separated At Bench?" C'mon, you're slipping, guys. That's not even THAT close. And, they don't really look that much alike, either. Really, you're kidding, right?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments