There's Hope for Britney Yet!

9/19/2007 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Carlos Camejo, a 33-year-old man from Venezuela, was declared dead after a highway accident, but then miraculously woke up ... during HIS OWN AUTOPSY!!!
Britney Spears/Carlos Camejo
If this guy can come back from the grave, Britney can certainly come back from this and this and this and this and this and this and this and ...

Tangie

I read this...they were cutting into his face at the autopsy.

FIRST BITCHES

nyc

TMZ- that's right torture and kick someone when they are down. U SUCK!

Jo

This is wrong! TMZ - this is just wrong!!

Chad

ummmm it happened in Venezuela.... i doubt they have the greatest hospitals, probably checked his pulse with some fat nurses fingers then put a blanket over him...

Team K-Fed

I have to agree...this shouldn't be on here

Ricky Ticky Tock

That's bananas... That's some real freaky ish right there.

Me

I dont know why everyone is bashing TMZ.. they are doing a wonderful job. I think that you all need to get a sense of humor. I dont even think Brit could come back after everything... but I will have fun watching her try!!

Dawn Day

Get her on the table and let's find out!

CELEBRITIES

During his own autopsy!?

Can you just visualize the faces on those doctors????

But can you just imagine the reactions of his family upon hearing the news?????

esther

I'm not a huge Brit fan, but I'm going to be really sad if she ends up killing herself. I wish someone would help her... she's just a sad sad situation... *sigh*

hoppin mama

Sorry, has beens don't come back! especially when everyone hates the disgusting piece of trash!

jbird

Total denial here. Sh's accused of being rather portly. So what does she do? Grabs an ice cream bar, apparently!

Anna

Wow. If I thought I had a chance of losing my kids and find out to keep them I have to go to parenting classes, counseling and submit to drug testing twice a week, not sure I would have wanted to get out of bed the day after let alone go outside. Just goes to show this girl is unstable. She does not realize the reality it is going to take to have the kids even 50% of the time. I think she should have supervised custody. She is in her own world. Ppl like that do sacrafice their kids. I am not saying this to be mean/rude. I am a mom and would do whatever it takes for my kids. She has done nothing for her kids but birth them.

hell with them all

HOPE SHE NEVER COMES BACK. IT IS BETTER FOR ALL OF US AND OUR CHILDREN IN THE WORLD WHO LIKES THESE LOSERS.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments