"Britney" Gets Abs and a Better Weave!

9/20/2007 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

After her career-ending VMA performance, it's gonna take a real man to get Britney Spears back on top -- literally!

Oops! Brooklyn writer/director/performer Greg Scarnici has done it again, this time working his cross-dressing video parody magic on America's favorite bra-clad, lip-synching zombie dancer. It's Drag Britney, bitch!

Scarnici added a few painkillers to "Gimme More (Pills)" and managed to find a replica of her bedazzled swamp bikini and an unbeweaveable $12 Canal Street wig! If only Britney paid that much for hers! Ding drag, y'all!

bates

SIGNIFICANT LOOLOO A BITS TOILET IS A LOO AND I GATHER WE CAN PUT OUR COMMENT THERE

Djak

I don't know if it was funny or not...I was only paying attention to his body!! Good Lord!!! :o)

DSol

Hahahaha.Man i love the after posts in support of the ex-pop,lip faking trainwreck.Omg guys like leave Britney alone like shes totally been through soo much stuff,and...............things.Hahahaha

ME

WAY, TOO FUNNY-I LOVE THE VIDEO!!! I GIVE IT THUMBS UP.

Although, I don't think Britney is too fat and having to raise two young children (on her own) is not an easy task. I only have one child and HE IS A HANDFUL and I am a stay-a-home mom. Not kidding.

Big Bear

He looks almost exactly like Britney and I'll bet he cannot sing or dance either!!!! More dope and booze for Britney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Britney you have a five o'clock shadow on your head so shave the darn thing again!!!! Show us the huge surgical scar where we can all lose out lunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OJ

thanks for brightening my day. hilarious. scarnici, brilliant, man. hope you didnt miss your 15 min with this - should have upped your bandwidth on your webpage, i would have checked your stuff out, but the page kept dragging from all the traffic

Daddy wants some of the pie too.

Wow, it looks like Britney is finally getting in shape. Oh, that wasn't her? Nevermind.

J Doe

further proff that britney is NOTHING BUT A ONE TRICK PONY hiding behind smoke and mirrors.

annoyed

Great! That was funny, he looked better than her in that outfit, and showed more personality.

Old, tired, crazy, psycho Britney SUCKED

See...where are all the Britney haters now?

She FINALLY makes a new comeback video....and damn...she is looking good....dances like a true professional.

I knew you could do it Britney...yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

Sorry, but I LITERALLY fell out of my chair laughing ..... Man!!!

I hate snobs!

BATES: Your hodgepodge of comments hopefully isn't an example of what nincompoops you Canadians can be. I'm not impressed. Are you inebriated? So you seriously would like a legible conversation with someone on a TMZ blog? Good grief. You make our hillbillies look good. G'day.

Oh, and Yay Britney and all that jazz...

Donna

PRICELESS! That was the BEST mockery yet...the others were phony unskilled mocks- THAT was great! Thanks- I needed that!

Heehawg

Pretty ding dangin' funny!!

Mystery Meat

Standing ovation! He deserves a Grammy!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments