Goldman's Lawyer on the Offshore Hunt

9/20/2007 5:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonFred Goldman's lawyer is salivating, after TMZ ran an audio clip in which one of O.J. Simpson's alleged victims revealed that he helped Simpson set up an offshore bank account.

Shortly after Simpson and crew left the room, sports memorabilia dealer Bruce Fromong was heard screaming, "I stood up for him in the press. I stood up for him on the stand. I helped him set up his f****n' offshore accounts."

Simpson owes Goldman tens of millions of dollars from a civil judgment. Goldman's lawyer, David Cook, said the audio is a game-changer, saying, "It has us fixated. If it's there, it's gonna be ours."

Cook says he'll haul Fromong into court when Fromong is out of the hospital, where he's recuperating from a massive heart attack.

Lone Ranger

46. Anyone who thinks OJ didn't do it is an idiot, plain and simple....
The Browns HAVE and DO go after OJ all the time. They were also trying to get the rights to the book as well. Please know of what you speak before you open your stupid mouths!
Posted at 4:54PM on Sep 20th 2007 by MGS

**There is "Reasonable Doubt"..If the Keystone Cops didn't contaminate the crime scene and plant evidence, you may actually be able to prove something. I mean come on..How many murderers leave a trail of blood from the crime scene right to their door??

As for the Browns..Yes they wanted the rights to the book, no they didnot want it published. Or was THAT another news media lie. If the Browns go after OJ all the time, then why doesn't the press jump on that instead of shoving Freddy Boy and his Dog-Faced daughter down our throats???

So as for being an idiot and know of what you speak before you open your stupid mouth..Back at ya baby...I watch the news as much as you do.

Puh-lease

The Goldmans are just now looking for offshore accounts?!? They should have checked into that possibility over a decade ago. By now that money has probably been washed so many times that it's impossible to trace to OJ.

I personally think they need to just let it go. I didn't feel that way, until they published OJ's goofy 'If I Did It" book. Then I thought, this is beyond ridiculous. Nicole's children are going to end up with nothing by the time this is over, and their mother was killed at the same time as Ron Goldman. There is therefore something inherently unfair about this situation.

sassy

NUMBER 55 ...YOU ARE A WINNER!!!!

FINALLY SOMEONE FIGURES IT OUT!

CHARLIE IS IN OJS HEAD . YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.........

Rocco and David

The people stink when they let a killer go free - just to make a point.

Serena

Mr. Goldman....you are a discrace to the hard working class men in the United States. I wish that you had a believe in a higher power, i.e. God, Creator, Etc. so that you may understand that when a person's life ends, it is simply their time to go. The fact that your son decided to associate with Ms. Brown and Ms. Resnick is very unfortunate. ...as they were heavily into drugs. By the way, where was your EVER so needed attention in his life then????? When he was an addict?
I feel sorry for you MR. Goldman..........................GET A JOB!

proverb

I wonder if this tip-off from Fromong would interest the IRS? Probably....if nothing else, O.J. might face tax evasion charges later.....what a mess ...

Rocco and David

To #57

OF COURSE I KNOW -

IT WASN'T HIM - NEVER - IT WAS ALWAYS SOMEONE ELSE. HOW ELSE COULD HE LIVE WITH HIMSELF IF HE THOUGHT OTHERWISE.

Lone Ranger

49. Fred Golddigger didnt speak with his son for years and by the looks of it is because I do believe RON was GAY and old man Golddigger couldnt handle it. ..
Posted at 4:56PM on Sep 20th 2007 by Easy words to say

**Thats why I believe old Golddigger offed them both...Ron was gay and he could not/would not accept it and Nicole turned down his (Golddigger) advances..When he was stalking Nicole, he saw Ron go upto the house and he lost it. I mean, Golddigger is always putting the attention on himself by staying in the news. He is a Psychopath who craves for attention and since the cops didn't figure it out, he is laughing at them publicly. Just like a Law & Order episode I saw on TV the other night.

sassy

DOES ANYONE THINK HARVEY ((THE GUY FROM THIS SITE)) WILL GET IN ANY TROUBLE ???

I MEAN THIS IS ONE BIG MESS AND HE SEEMS TO KNOW A LOT.

Liz

Old Fred looks like he's about run his last leg so he just might end up with a heart attack too. The old greedy dead beat dad who didn't even speak to his own son but wants his blood money.

dody

I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE...INCLUDING THE LAPD.......DO NOT KNOW WHO THE REAL KILLER IS....HE IS RIGHT UNDER THIER NOSES.....AND MAKES PUBLIC APPEARANCES TALKING ABOUT OJ........ALSO WHY DID THE DA KICK FURHMAN AND HIS PARTNER OFF THE CASE AND THE HE TAKES THE 5TH?.....WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE YOU TAKE THE 5TH....GO FIGURE....I THINK FOX NEWS SHOULD STOP LETTING HIM TALK......BUT IN MY OPINON THEY ARE RACIST TOO!!!!!!

Someone sick of that murderer

I think OJ will hopefully get what he deserves. Johnny Cochran isnt around to bail his sorry ass out this time. One last and final thing here, to all those who still say the glove didnt fit, get a grip. Leather that becomes wet shrinks after it dries... Even if the liquid was blood... hellooooo.....

sassy

WHEN THAT RICCIO GUY SAID OJ SAID CHARLIE DID IT I COULDNT HELP BUT LOL...

THAT GUY LOOKED LIKE SUCH AN IDIOT WITH NO EDUCATION WHAT SO EVER.

Lone Ranger

11. I DONT SEE THE BROWN FAMILY GOING AFTER SIMPSON! THEY MOVED ON FROM ALL THIS MESS AND IM PROUD OF THEM. ITS NOTHING BUT BLOOD MONEY. I WISH THEY WOULD LEAVE IT B.

ILIKE HOW THE BROWN FAMILY IS OUT OF ALL THIS.

Posted at 4:20PM on Sep 20th 2007 by sassy

**That is because they are afraid if they do find something to go after OJ for, Goldman will then again sue them for it.

laurie

Goldigger Goldman... Get a REAL job! Face the fact that your son was a cocaine addict. He should not have been at Nicole's scoring a gram that night. Where have you been in his life? Now you are FATHER of the YEAR/Deacade after his death. I think that this news scandel was set up by MR> Gold-digger in Las Vegas and TMZ go get the dirt.
Anybody who believes that OJ is was NOT innocent in the death of Ron and Nicole and believe that he is GUILTY now, I am sure voted for PRESIDENT BUSH and fell for the hanging CHAD story.