Mama Hasselbeck's a Hottie?

9/21/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Resident "View" arch-conservative and Barry Manilow's WFF, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, has dropped her righty facade to bare it all for Pregnancy magazine! Just kidding!

The soon-to-be mom did shoot these fully clothed pics for the November 2007 issue, and TMZ got a sneak peek, if you dare.

This will be the second child for the shrill chat brat. Who knew pregnant could look so, um, appealing?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

KAT

SHE IS SUCH A BITCH AND SHE IS NOT HOT

cheddar

She is looking more and more like Trumps daughter---whats her name---

Desiree

Yeah, number one, so right. And her face and body have been airbrushed and photo shopped, she doesn't even look like she really looks. SO lame. I stopped watching the view, I am sick of her.

Nathan

She looks GREAT to me! She's the only reason to watch The View.

Melissa

Okay, she does look great pregnant (thanks to all her makeup/hair miracle worker team) I have to say that. But I can't stand this closed minded pampered spoiled wench. Try listening to other peoples point of view, it may shed some light on your image of our "Perfect President." Shallow Little Bitch

Caption Contest

Kind of reminds me of Alien.

Hello? Sigourney?

FABIO

She did us all a favor and ran ROSIE right off the air!

Go ELIZABETH!!!!

Desiree

She looks good because they shaved about 20 pounds off of her for this picture, and come on, she had a team of stylists working on her plus the photo enhancing - not really her. Unfortunately, doesn't matter how good she looks, she always opens her big screeching mouth and that's that, show ruined.

dhatcher100

I love her - she is so pretty and I am sooo glad we dont have to listen to that loud mouthed fatso, rosie, anylonger....
Go Elisabeth ! You are awesome !

Only swim in the Ocean

I love E. You go girl!

Endeanner

Love her.. shame on you wishing her dead in childbirth.. this is America she has the right to her opinions.. don't be so close minded and remember I fought so every one can speak their opinions.. She is very courageous to hold her own with the liberals day after day. after all the show is called THE VIEW, and she represents her view.. She is a natural beauty.. ease up on her..

reallyirked

To #6 Melissa - I think you jsutmight be the one who is close minded. Open you brain to other possibilities. Just like Rosie no one else allowed to have an opposing opinion. Elisebeth has some good ones, just listen and shut your mouth.

WV MOMMY

Good gawd, some of you are evil. Especially the person hoping for her death. Get a life. Just because you don't agree with her political views doesn't mean you can't appreciate these pictures. Hell, I don't agree with the ultra libs (Ben Affleck, etc) but that doesn't stop me from watching their movies.

Idiots!

Mo

I think Elizabeth is a beautiful person who stands for what she believes in - and regardless of if you agree with her - you have to respect for for not being fake like SOME people.

Seriously

Hate Elisabeth Hasselbitch! She's a freaking out of control SKANK! She and Babwa DESERVE eachother! Go rot in the HOKEY-POKEY BEEYOTCH!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments