New Jacko Tracko -- Done by a White Guy!

9/21/2007 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Believe it or not, this is guy who fooled everybody into thinking that it was MJ's latest, including a Pittsburgh radio station and pretty much anyone who heard it.

His name is Jason Malachi, an Italian-American guy from Silver Spring, MD, who just happens to sound exactly like Michael Jackson. On his MySpace page, he's got three or four tracks available for listening, and let's just say they're all heavily influenced by Jacko, breathy falsetto and all.

Tony Kurtis

Jason and I have worked together for about 7 years now on his record. He is a very talented guy and just wanna be heard. There are so many talented people in this world that never get the opportunity to be heard because people say, "Oh, he sounds just like another MJJ ", or in my case, "He sounds like SISQO". But when you get a chance to hear for yourself and make your own decision as a consumer, thats when we get our turn. I would like to thank each and every one of you who went to Jason's page and heard Jason and didn't say "Oh he just sounds like Michael", because he sounds like Jason and you gave him a chance.

Amy

Maybe with all the plastic surgery, and skin lightening, this is who MJ has become.

venezuelanmami

REAL GOOD...... wow.. and Im a huge fan of Mike... But this guy is the closest we'll ever get to Mike in this century.... Keep up the good work Jason

Betty

He dances better than Michael Jackson and looks even better in person. He has no surgery and those baby blues are real and so is skin real.

Betty

We Love Jason, We Love Jason......

hugo

ok....he sounds a lil like michael, but honestly, he doesnt sound EXACTLY like him. hes good, but when mike comes back, he better hold his breath

Friend

CHERY SHUMAN IS A WHACKO
CHERYL SHUMAN HARASSES JOYCE DANELEN

baby123

luv the song...i want more....

4one

I have to admit he fooled me
very good

Joe Francis

OMG this guy is GOOOOOOOOD !
I still can't B E L I E V E what I am hearing.
That track on Malachi's myspace. WOW, thats Michael Jackson !
I know Michael Jackson's voice ANYWHERE.

Right on Piezanno !

Chris T.

There's a track called "Let Me Let Go" - PLEASE check it out on youtube. Just search for it! I'm wondering if that's related to Jason Malachi as well. Seriously, when I first heard it I SWORE it was Michael Jackson.....honestly, MJ has the most distinct voice EVER! How can anyone sound like that? And, how could he get signed imitating MJ this much??? This is taking imitation too far (and it's already been done by the likes of Usher, Timberlake and Chris Brown just to name a few.)

Jason Malachi...I've been doing research and all this is INCREDIBLY fishy like others have already stated. If you look up "Malachi" you'll see that it means "God's helper" or "chosen one." And, the initials of the name being MJ just like Michael's except flipped? People, this could be the GREATEST cover up story in history lmao. I'm waiting for more info before I officially believe this guy is who he says he is.

- BIGGEST MJ fan, Chris

Donna

He fooled me. All MJ's fans are waiting for unrelease music to be unearthed and these imitators are making a buck on it. He is the second person to do it. I think it's good that they sound like him but they should let people know it's not MJ.

Yess

He sings "Breaking News" really?

faking_news

$ONY...make beLIEve...*******s

melANNIE

why you gotta call him 'jacko'???? HE DOES NOT LIKE THAT NAME!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments