Oy, George!

9/21/2007 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All decked out in a Star of David necklace and tired Liza Minnelli '80s drag makeup, Boy George was ready to observe Yom Kippur. Synagogue of the Poison Mind!

0921_boy_george_wenn
Clad in his working girl commuter-friendly disco Reeboks, the 46-year-old musical clown was spotted at a charity event in London, looking more like Marilyn Manson's long lost aunt after a hectic day of work in the garment district. The 5:56 PM train to Great Neck will get you home before sundown!

Time for George to start atoning -- for this look! Fast!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

KP

Whats the big deal he/she has always looked like a clown!!!

Joy

He looks like a "Rag-A-Muffin."

ran

I think I like Bjork's outfit the best; she has a lot of character if at all anything.

Bev

I can SOOOO see why Rosie O. like's this guy. They kinda look like long lost twins!

bluejean

It's his schtick. I think his eye make up is very creative and that he looks fine. His outfit is nice and fits...his hat and lipstick match. None of us are what we used to be, and in many ways that's a good thing!

kimberly

this is an "OLD" 80s has been.....good night George:PPPPPPPPP~~~~~~

kimberly

"BOY GEORGE" is an 80s has been real hard!!!!!!!!!give it up "Boy" please>>>>>

Happy To Be Me

Boy George Rocks at defining himself, in a way which is pleasing to himself, and not caring what people think. He's always been that way, so why change??? In fact, it was his difference which set him apart from the rest. And, that was EXACTLY what we loved him when he first arrived on the scene. Hey, if it ain't broken, why fix it???

Peg

B-Rude = Be rude...

I guess I'm the only one that 'gets it.' He does this on purpose, to make an impression, even if it is a negative one...

DC

Boy george you still look great to me keep up the great work I loved you then and still admire all your courage love Dee always.-

FUNKY FRANKIE

GEORGE CLORS OUR MUDANE WORLD WITH ART & SELF EXPRESSION. JEALOUSY IS THE RROT TO ALL EVIL.
I PERSONALLY WOULDN'T WEAR IT BUT I ADMIRE GEORGE FOR HIS CHARISMA.

SOMEONE WROTE, 'WHAT A WASTED LIFE'
MY ASS! HE IS AN ICON & HAS TONS OF TALENT

HE STILL MAKES FATANTIC ART AND MUSIC.

GEORGE IS A GOD!

BTW
I'M NOT GAY.

FUNKY FRANKIE

THAT IS...
GEORGE COLOURS OUR MUDANE WORLD WITH CREATIVIVITY WITH A PULSE! THAT SUMS UP, GEORGE O'DOWD AKA BOY GEORGE...ART WITH A EFFING PULSE!!!

KEEP UP THE GR8 WORK, GEORGE!

YOU ARE AN UNDER RATED ARTIST WHO DESERVES EVERYTHING YOU CAN SQUEEZE OUT OF THIS LIFE!!

PARTY LIKE THE ROCK STAR YOU ARE!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7