Suri Still Being Held in Germany

9/21/2007 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Celebubaby Suri Cruise is still being held in Germany! The Scientolotot was snapped in the arms of her grandpa, divorce lawyer Martin Holmes, accompanied by grandma Kathleen, in Berlin's Tiergarten Park. She's one of the most adorable kids on this (or any other) planet!

Suri's father hasn't been seen for days -- he's busy shooting that Hitler movie. Mother Katie must have been undergoing further brainwashing training.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

KAT

ARE WE SURE THEY ARE NOT HER GREAT GRANDPARENTS? THEY SURE LOOK AWFULLY ELDERLY!! AND SURI IS A VERY HOMELY CHILD. MY NIECES' FOUR LEGGED FURRY CHILDREN ARE MUCH CUTER!!!!

Terryeo

TMZ appears incapable of reporting good times, joy of living, or emotional richness. But for the duller emotions, hey, TMZ is the place to go.

Terry

I don't care what this family religious affiliation is I really think they are a good match and great parents to their children. I don't believe Kate is a robo mom because she is a caring, loving good mom.
I find the entire subject of their beliefs just stupid and stuff made up to fill empty space. We don't know what Kate believes, she has never said.

wtff?

It's pretty damn sad that Katie's parents have to travel to Germany to see the fake grandbaby. I guess, as parents, they feel obligated to their daughter to go along with the charade and to keep up appearances for the camera.

hms

She looks like her maternal grandmother.

Tick

Wow. Suri is the spitting image of her mom. Yet Katie looks nothing like her parents. Maybe she's adopted.

Sue

She's an incredibly cute kid. She looks like Katie.

cuterbabies

Sorry people, if I could put my 2 kids pics on here, you would agree they are the most cutest on the planet. She isn't the cutest seen at all. You don't have to brown nose to Tom, hes all messed up now anyways!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7