Ricki vs. Nicole

Who'd You Rather?

9/21/2007 1:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A big happy birthday to former talk queen Ricki Lake (39) and mom-to-be Nicole Richie (26).

Rikki Lake, Nicole Richie
The question is ...

James

I think Ricki is hot. I just wish she didn't lose all the weight. I love a woman with some curves.

P-Type

Nichole is pretty- Ricky looks like a heavier Demi Moore. At least they put up decent looking people this round.

Elie

TMZ, your pole is messed up, it says "yes" "no" for the results

Cartman

Again, if they have no nuts then how can I pick which one I would rather kick?

Thanks

Cartman

Since I've recently discovered that the "Who Would You Rather?" to not only be about nutkicking I have decided that I would rather kick Nicole Ritchie in her hooha.

Thanks

FlBiker

Where is the choice for neither? A vagitarian vs a Junkie, hmmmmmmmmmm I'd rather not.

Diana

Are you kidding? I wouldn't want to be either one. YUK

Robin

I can say to TMZ, both of these woman r beautiful and look healthy. I love both of them and "who would I rather share a room with" both of them. Who would I have the most quesions for? Not sure, they are both very intersting woman. Nice to see somethig real to comment on this site.

bebe

awww, I bet this will be Nic's happiest birthday ever.

Robin

Ricki, I would have loved seeing u hosting "The Price Is Right". Or a "Co host on "The View". Another person I could see on "The View" would have been, Marie Osmond. Nichole ppl. don't believe the talent that you have because u don't show it. I know, as many do, that u play many instrumants. Please stop playing the "dumb card". Make your daddy(s) proud and it is ok to be who u r. Let those who do not know your talent, say "WOW.

P-Type

And at least Nichle got her partying hard out of her system a a young age- 99.9% she i not gonna become a mother and be in headlines like Anna Nichole or Brit! Her haircolor in the picture is georgous- All the platinum blonde or yellow blondes should convert to her style sense- plus she was funny as hell on simple life- she has natural humor- like the last season when she met the camp director sh tld him he looked like Leo DiCaprio- he said "I don't know who he is", and she said- or Ron Jeremy- that was huckin funny!

ronnie

Nicole looks sweet, but Ricki looks wicked. Almost like she knows something we don't--like Rumer Willis is her love child.

9inch

STD or Rolls of fat.

No Thanks!

doug

Are you kidding me? Pigsville!!!!!!
You can have the both!

justsayin

Hey Harvey...your staffers too caught up on the new tv version of TMZ to iron out the kinks in your fancy new TMZ POLL tool? So.....the question is who is 'YES' and who is 'NO'

Keep screwing around and the choice for us might become Which Would You Rather? TMZ....X17ONLINE

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments