PETA Presents: Celeb Skin!

9/22/2007 9:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Animal rights group PETA has gone and done the coolest thing since ... well, forever. Their latest spokeshottie for vegetarianism features a hot and totally naked Alicia Silverstone. But the "Clueless" star isn't the first sexbomb to bare it all for the cause.

Alicia's ad ruffled the feather's of meat industry honchos in Houston -- and the ad was banned there! So here it is, Houstonians, for those of you who missed it!

Now take a lingering fur-free look at some other celebs who've stripped in the name of our animal friends! Woof!

opal

Makeup, hair and LOTS of editing, make AS look good. Find the pics of what her skin looks like without all the help. I look way better.

Besides, she's a *itch and a lunatic.

Oh, and 1st.

TRACKER

THESE PEOPLE WOULD STRIP FOR OPENING OF PARKING LOT."CLUELESS /USELESS" HAS/BENS

chopchop

What's the big deal??

Orlandin

It amazes me to see what some people will do to get on PETA's good side. The US government has labeled PETA domestic terrorists due to some of the stunts they have pulled in the name of animal rights. Put your leathers back on and save the nude for Hefner. We would all appreciate it more in the long run.

what a joke

Right, no fur...but what about the LEATHER SHOES on their feet?????

Hypocrites.

KAT

THEY WOULD STRIP FOR ANYTHING DON'T THEY FORGET IF THEY TO LIVED DURING THE ICE AGE THEY WOULD WANT FUR TOO!!!

Hollywood

My god you people will get all twisted over nothing.

It's just an ad.

There is a war going on.

And for the love of god, give Texas back to Mexico...at least Houston. They apparently have the maturity of a 7 year old.

Please people, when are we going to start acting like the adults we are, and stop this crazy foot stomping over absolutely nothing? No freaking WONDER we are so messed up here..

TwinsFanatic

I think this is great. The issues are sad, but nudity is a fun way to get people's attention.

If you really think the treatment of animals in the meat and fur industries are no big deal, please visit www.PETATV.com and look at the fur and meat industry videos.

The best meat one is at www.MEAT.org; check it out. I think you'll change your mind.

notaceleb

I WAS WAITING FOR TMZ.COM TO POST SOMETHING ABOUT THIS NEW ALICIA SILVERSTONE-PETA CAMPAIGN. NOW, AGAIN, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO READ THE MOST CHILDISH GUTTER TRIPE FROM MORONS WHO JUST DON'T WANT TO STOP POSTING IT AND WHO REFUSE TO GROW UP.

notaceleb

FOLKS, I SAW THE PETA AD. ALICIA SILVERSTONE ISN'T TALKING ANTI-LEATHER AND ANTI-ANIMAL PELTS. SHE'S DOING AN AD TO PROMOTE VEGANISM/VEGETARIANISM, WHICH I HAVE NEVER BEEN AND WOULD NEVER BE. BUT, ANYWAY, GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

P.S. IF ANIMALS WEREN'T MEANT TO BE EATEN, WHY DO THEY HAVE MEAT ON THEM?

pattijen

Not very convincing. Probably because the real vegetarians we see in real life are usually too skinny, gaunt, pale-faced, and look sickly.

wasted days and wasted nights

If they'd all rather go naked than wear fur, fine, just do it and just let us verify that they're doing it. I have yet to see one of these furless-babes walkin' down the street.

Don't Mess with Texas

Ok, i live in Houston and it was NOT any Houstonians fault. The cable company banned it before anyone could see it, SO DON'T BLAME HOUSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you jerks who said give Texas back to Mexico are stupid because I doubt you have ever been to Texas and your judging us on something you know nothing about so SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! These was not up to use ok so just move on, god. And to 'What is wrong with you?" at least I am mature enough to NOT TALK ABOUT THINGS I DON'T KNOW ABOUT SO YOU GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's this?

#7 - "What is wrong with you" posted.....

And for the love of god, give Texas back to Mexico...at least Houston. They
apparently have the maturity of a 7 year old.

You are a moron! Consider the size of Texas - Houston being the 4th largest city in the nation. If Mexico owned it, that would pretty much change a lot of things for the U.S.! You want people to start acting like adults but you post this garbage? We aren't so messed up here - apparently YOU are with such a stupid, immature post. And yes, I live in HOUSTON and happen to know lots of vegans even though I, myself am not. To each his own - I dont think these campaign ads are going to stop the meat industry.

new tv shows

i guess there's nothing wrong being our celebs bare for animals i mean that's their advocacy and we must respect them. they are just for art's sake as well as their principles

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments