Love this video? Hate it? Tell us what you think!

9/23/2007 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Love this video? Hate it? Tell us what you think!

COMMENTS

Paris's Sugar-Daddy

A waste of bandwidth

FlBiker

I think her uterus fell out.

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH

Who the F*** cares???????????? All these rich a** holes just piss the night away while I'm working HARD trying to pay the bills.

heather

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

candy asman

give her to o.j. maybe he can strighten her out.......ha ha ah

candy asman

parris sucks her photos suck and you suck for putting her on your blog!!!!

OVER IT

The reporter / announcer sounds really annoying and I had to stop it 1/3 of the way through because I couldn't stand it any more.

a concern fan

PARIS is my girl it ain't nothing wrong with having a little fun SO STOP HATING GO TAKE A hater pill ok GIRLS JUST WANT HAVE FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN keep doing your thang PARIS

a concern fan

PARIS DOING HER THANG SO STOP HATING ON THE RICH GIRL SHE ONLY HUMAN

trolup

I think the video was great .. I think Paris should be applauded for not driving I love how you do your video's they are fast and very funny.
I cant believe comment number 3 and 6. if they are so miserable watching the videos why not just change the channel instead of messing up a great site?
OH well Children will be children I guess.

Keep up the good work TMZ I love your show!!!!

B girl

If u r going to post video's. Please find someone to replace Paris. I could careless to see or hear anything about her again. Getting OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This actually passes some time for me @ the office, but plz plz & plz NO MORE Paris. :0) thank you

bob

The still photographer said "Hello Gorgeous" to miss Spears to look up for a photograph, your guy had nothing to do with it at tmz,no words said,

HTown Joyce

I thought the video was great and a litle funny. I agree with above though - can we keep wonk-eyed, famous for being rich Paris in as little as possible? I realize she is one of the few 'celebrities' who is out everywhere and every night in actual hopes of getting her pic taken, but lets try not to cater to her.

MANDY LOVES THE DEVILS

AVRIL ALWAYS LOOKS LIKE SHE NEEDS A BATH. HER MUSIC SUX AND SO DOES SHE. I THINK ZAK SHOULDVE BEEN LET IN. HE WAS IN OUR LIVINGROOMS FOR 3 MONTHS SO SDMITTANCE TO A BAR ESPECIALLY OVER THAT FAT PUKEY PIGGY 12 YR OLD LOOKING SNOT NOSE GALLS ME.BY THE WAY.....,WHO IS ASKING THE QUESTIONS? MY 4 YR OLD COULD COME UP WITH SOME BETTER QUESTIONS TO ASK. VERY DISSAPOINTING

Dorothy Lugo

Maybe if all the media & paparazzi, & people in general, would not print or say anything about this remarkably untalented woman, for one week, what would happen? Once she realized that everyone was simply ignoring her (as we should have done years ago) for the incredibly useless person she is. How do you think this bimbo would react? Run out in the middle of Rodeo Drive naked? Have sex in the middle of a dance floor? What would she do to get attention? You fill in the _______(s). Think about it.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments