O.J. to Handyman: "I'm Going to F***ing Kill You!"

9/23/2007 2:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

O.J. SimpsonO.J. Simpson had an explosive altercation six weeks ago, when he accused his girlfriend of sleeping with an ex-con handyman, according to what the worker and his wife told the New York Post.

The pair tell the Post that Simpson arrived at the home of Janos and Marlene Gonzalez thirty minutes after leaving an angry voicemail in which he accused Janos Gonzalez -- who Simpson had hired to work at his South Miami home -- of sleeping with Christie Prody, the Juice's longtime girlfriend.

According to Marlene Gonzalez, O.J. parked his car -- with his girlfriend in the front seat -- in the Gonzalez family driveway and he approached Marlene, telling her that her husband Janos had sex with Prody earlier that day. Her husband heard the commotion and came outside to tell O.J. to leave, to which Simpson responded, "Come over here. I'm going to f***ing kill you!"

Simpson then placed his hand behind him as if drawing a gun, according to Marlene. "I didn't know if he really had one." The confrontation lasted less than 15 minutes, ending when Mrs. Gonzalez called the police. O.J. then drove off. The couple filed a police report and described the incident as a verbal dispute -- no weapons were used.

Janos Gonzalez has denied he ever met Prody, but said he had heard about Simpson's relationship with her (police have responded to three domestic disputes between 2000 and 2005). But police reports and court documents obtained by The Post show Prody and Gonzalez did have a past; police busted the pair inside Gonzalez's truck on Aug. 22, 2006 for allegedly having drugs.

Miami police have not pursued the dispute case between O.J.Simpson and Janos Gonzalez.

el polacko

wow .. isn't this almost exactly the scenario that got nicole and ron murdered ?? seems that there is a pattern here, no ?

Erica

Oj is like volcano ready to erupt. We all know it's going to happen. We all see the signs, but we never quite now when or how big the explosion will be.
He is a disaster!
A public Nusance!
And a waste of tax dollars. Every time he gets into one of his Drama "Situations" Lives get destroyed.

Oj for once, can you just go away! Can you maybe go to Afganistan.... with your knack for being at the wrong place, at the wrong time, doing the wrong thing. I think you are the man to find Bin Laden. Show him some of your fancy knife work. Maybe introduce him to a couple of coke snorting blondes...............

Bambi

Its about time that OJ gets what is due him. They should put him in prison and lock the door and THROW the key away, never to be found again!!!!

Erica

Perhaps if he didn't sleep with coke snorting ho-bags he wouldn't have to worry about them being faithful.... Oh that's right, I forgot. Coke snorting Ho-Bags are the only ones left in the entire world that would let him f.... em. Juice GO AWAY

Please judge let him have his passport back, and a 1 way tick to Cuba.............................

Lilac1130

I have always believed that there is at least one more murder in OJ's future. I think he's been brewing for a long time and the future may be upon us. This is a very disturbed, angry & evil to the core individual. Aside from an inborn ability to run fast while holding an oval-shaped ball, he has done NOTHING commendable.

One can only hope & pray that the people that are in his inner circle have some real understanding of his nature. That is the ONLY thing that might give them a chance of staying alive the next time he goes off the deep-end. And he WILL..........

hillbillyjustice

After OJ goes to prison, I plan to get incarcerated at the same facility. I think it would be so cool to have OJ be my bitch.

Erica

Oj is an attention whore. He doesn't care what kind of attention. He loves the camera's, he loves the publicity. Look at last week at the beginning of the new mess how hes was non-chalantly whistling, and joking to the cameras. 'Sting" operation.... my ass. He loves himself. He loves the attention whether it is good or bad. And he does not give the slightest damb about the consequences to others including his children.

Fed UP

Somebody needs to "juice" that bastard! He is such a waste of flesh! Where is the mafia when you need them. If ever anyone deserved to be wacked....he does!!!!

Willie B.

O.J. needs to be lobotomized...

Melanie

OJ got away with murder before, so he will probably get away with this as well. Eventually , all of this will catch up with him.

What a a-- Hole!!

allison

Thus guy is evil !! I fear if his girl-friend leaves him she will end up dead maybe not the same ,that is why she is standing by him out of fear.She probably did do the hired help OJ is old and probably cant get it up any more,she could be his daughter-that is nasty!!!! Christy you need help if you think you are in love with the son of saten.

notaceleb

WHEN O.J.'s IN PRISON, THAT'S WHEN HIS GIRLFRIEND HAS HER ONLY CHANCE TO ESCAPE. AND SHE BETTER RUN, AFAP!

mjn

allicat,I believe you may be right. Several years ago I saw a bit about his GF, and my thought then was that she was afraid of him, and the recent photos still make me think she knows he would come after her if she left him!! By the way; there is no need to make all the racist statements I'm reading here. I am a white Mom to 4 beautiful black children (thru adoption) and it breaks my heart to hear and read so many degrading remarks! How do you think a black child proccesses this material? My children are no more likely to commit a crime, than your white,asian, or any other race kids. Bad is bad is bad!!!!!!!

just me

I think the man is a boiling cauldron of pent-up rage and that his next killing rampage will end with his own demise by his own hand after he erupts in a suicidal killing spree.

O.J. HAS ALWAYS BEEN INNOCENT