Adrianne Curry:

Another Fine Mess

9/24/2007 3:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, when Adrianne Curry blogs, it just makes her look like a crazy woman. Maybe it's just showing her in true form, but her latest dispatch makes her look a little like Strom Thurmond with fake boobs. America's Next Top Race-Baiter!

The first "America's Next Top Model" initially wrote on her MySpace blog that she's boycotting Black History Month and the BET network, and that while the history of slavery of African-Americans "does suck some major balls," she's imploring them to "move the f**k on."

Now, after some serious backlash, the empty-headed model takes another stab at blogging in order to clarify her ridiculous rant, explaining that she feels "horrible that people misunderstood" her message. Perhaps this girl should think before she blogs!

The annoying Adrianne writes, "I am appalled that anyone would claim I am just some stupid white b**ch that doesn't know s**t about anything." How could anyone think such a thing?! Unfortunately, there's more! She says that she comes from an "incredibly political family." Sure. All this worldly philosophy coming from someone who dropped out of high school in her junior year. Stay in school kids!

Donovan

#22, I couldn't agree with you more! I don't even know who she is...but I agree. It IS time to move on and that we can't create a future by living in the past.

I think black people when they come all out with fists raised talking about racial inequality...just look like idiots. It's time to move on. If you want to be equal, stop talking about all the ways you aren't and just live a solid life.

I think black people want it both ways. They say they want to be equal, to all be treated the same...then why the seperate groups, their own TV channel, their own award shows (what if we had White Entertainment channel or White Entertainer awards, they'd freak out)...or our own hangout for white people on AOL.

Time to move on!

hollywoodreporter

Where is the ducktape for her mouth and maybe her daddy shuld take away her computer. Adrianna it's 2007. wwwhollyweirdreport.com

baby girl

Yo Adrianne...How's that workin for ya?

gossipmonger

No soup for you little one. Freedom of speech gone too far. www.gossipgonewild.com

POOR BRIT

This girl needs help.....put down the drink and step away from the computer!!!!!!! dont drink & blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRACY

This is one dumb broad. Please divorce her Chris

Tazzygirl6

I guess it was all the drugs and alcohol her mother did while she was pregant with her cause this chick really does not have a clue.

For the sake of kids

Ignoramus!!! What a stupid, ignorant and absolutely unattractive individual. I am a white woman and a mother and grandmother. And I am extremely offended by Curry's statement. She has no regard for American history or american culture. I can imagine how hurt black people can feel when they hear something like this. Maybe she needs to relocate to Iran and there try to express her opinion. What a shame. I hope her husband would send an appology to everybody black and white for his wife's hurtful words.

baby girl

looks and no brians???? You might want to put away the booze too!

lil miss sunshine

OMFG! does she know half her fans are black? she is so wrong for that. if she feels that wya about black hisotry month how does she feel about the Jena 6? rot in jail? get a freakin life!!!!!!!!

Karolina

Erin post #1, I live in the SOUTH and Hispanic Heritage Month is not celebrated in schools. My son has been attending school at a elementary school in Morrisville, NC and has never been educated on this subject. I, being hispanic, do this at home. Why should we learn so much about the BLACK man and their struggles when there has been a lot of ethnicities that have struggled and continue to do so in this country? Yes, it happened in AMERICA, but I don't think it requires more attention that other races. Read about Dr. Hector P Garcia and Texas. Why don't we learn about that in school?

kay

I totally agree with Adrianne Curry!! She has a voice that should and needs to be heard!!! It's funny that everyone seems to be saying how wrong she is!?! Is it right to say that most might be African American? I mean what would happen if the White people tried to have a White history month?? Does anyone else think that won't go over that well with the Black community?
Might I just add my own two cents...I have always find it funny that we call Blacks African Americans, we call don't call White people White Americans!??! We don't call White people by the place they were born, but yet we still call Blacks African Americans even though they might have been born in the USA come one people stick to the basics Black is Black, White is White! I am soo far from racist I have a cousin who is mixed and we have talked about this before and he AGREES with me! And well what about the White people that have been born in Africa? I guess we should call Charlize Theron an African American since she was there right!?
think about that little diddy before you blast me here cause when you do actually think about this it makes sense...
just some candy for the brains people....

Wasabi Pea

Moving right along......................................

judgingotherssux

THats her right...finally someone actually says how they feel...Free speech America...deal w/it...she's hot and can say anything she wants..lickable

baby girl